A Maleficent Halloween 2014

Started by DisneyManiac, August 20, 2014, 12:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Quote from: jimtrim on August 21, 2014, 12:04:40 PM
Hey,

What does this mean "at night they bath the guests and the castle in sharp light" @msRavenswood press release above....

will Disney Dreams be replaced/ modified with a different kind of show, or maybe just a static light setup over the castle.... or maybe just a small display like when they lit up the castle with candles for the 15th Anniversary?

sounds exciting that they're making changes and keeping things different..
Jim.

For a start Disney Dreams! will NOT receive a Halloween change, it will stay the same. There isn't any mention of it being replaced.

Also I do not see the sentence you are mentioning, can you point it out?

msRavenswood

Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 21, 2014, 11:34:13 AM

msRavenswood can you show a photo of the Frontier land Halloween decorations last year.

msRavenswood

Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 21, 2014, 12:28:35 PM
Quote from: jimtrim on August 21, 2014, 12:04:40 PM
Hey,

What does this mean "at night they bath the guests and the castle in sharp light" @msRavenswood press release above....

will Disney Dreams be replaced/ modified with a different kind of show, or maybe just a static light setup over the castle.... or maybe just a small display like when they lit up the castle with candles for the 15th Anniversary?

sounds exciting that they're making changes and keeping things different..
Jim.

For a start Disney Dreams! will NOT receive a Halloween change, it will stay the same. There isn't any mention of it being replaced.

Also I do not see the sentence you are mentioning, can you point it out?

It's from the official press release I posted first. From the description I imagine that they will illuminate the thorns from inside (?) so that they create spooky shadows...

jimtrim

Thanks msRavenswood - just about to say that:)

....I thought Disney Dreams was only confirmed officially until end of Spetmeber?

... drawing by day, dreaming by night, Disney fan all the time!:)
http://www.jimtrim.co.uk/

DisneyManiac

Thanks, they were quite the same as 2012 just added some more vegetation. Well it appears that Pumpkinmen I knew won't return but that's okay! It's all Disney Villains this year!!! 8)

Post before: Oh yes I remember that they mentioned shadows somewhere before! This is all exciting!!! ;D

@jimtrim Disney Dreams! is extended till the end of September 2015. SOURCE: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/parks-and-activities/disney-dreams.html

msRavenswood

Quote from: jimtrim on August 21, 2014, 12:42:57 PM
Thanks msRavenswood - just about to say that:)

....I thought Disney Dreams was only confirmed officially until end of Spetmeber?

Dreams will stay until September 2015. It's on the official site.  ;)

jimtrim

Yes, so it's possible they might do something different with the castle at night?

msRavenswood

jimtrim

"As night falls, the bramble will take on a more disquieting look, immersing guests in a universe of bright, unsettling colours"-- hhhmmm?

..we'll just have to wait and see ;)

twentythingamabobs

This sounds so exciting, I loved last year's Halloween with all the Villains in the courtyard so it is brilliant they are building on that. Can't wait!

Mrsya

Thanks msRavenswood! So excited. My son is going to be running around spotting every statue and pumpkin going! I'm all fit to burst at the thought of it!

Thaliel

since we will be in DLP during the first 4 days of October, I am hoping to be able to see some of the Halloween themening already
<-Plz click

DisneyRon

Quote from: Thaliel on September 07, 2014, 08:31:22 PM
since we will be in DLP during the first 4 days of October, I am hoping to be able to see some of the Halloween themening already

In 2012 DLP was transforming into Halloween form during my trip late September, so early October should be full Halloween mode. :D