New York Hotel

Started by Queen Elsa, September 06, 2014, 05:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Bit of a random question but I can't find the answer!! Knowing me it's because I'm not looking properly!! Haha

Do the hotel rooms have kettles? I NEED my tea in bed last thing at night and when I wake up so need to know if they have them or should I take one with me?

Thanks in advance 😊

gingajen

I don't think any of the Disney Hotels have tea making facilities in the rooms. It is a bone of contention for many visitors. But, I took a travel kettle with us and some long life milk and used the tea bags from the breakfast rooms. I need my morning brew too!

Queen Elsa

Thank you! I will take a kettle then and my Yorkshire tea bags!!! No way I can survive 5 days without tea!! Haha xx

michellemumof2xx

Hi, no there are no kettles, but I believe you can hire them. My mum is doing the same as you, taking a kettle and yorkshire tea!! :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

pialykke

You can just get one from reception. The first year we went we had to pay a €30 deposit, fully refundable when we returned the kettle on the last day. When we went in March this year, we didn't have to pay a deposit, we just had to sign for it... When we got to our rooms (adjoining ones) - a kettle had been left in the other room, so we took both back when we left.

So no need to fill your suitcase with a kettle - more space for souvenirs... We do however bring our own instant coffee - just have to get milk from somewhere (esso garage by Santa Fe, where we always stay - or maybe the station).

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

brenjo

Hi first off you will love the HNY....our favorite!  You can get a kettle from reception on check-in or phone in advance and there will be one in your room on arrival.  They also do a tea tray (or did last year) which had kettle cups spoons tea bags sugar coffee and long life mile - we paid 8 euros and kept for the duration of our stay.  You can also buy fresh milk in small cartons (put in ice bucket with ice from machines) from the shop in the hotel - I can't stand long life milk!!!!

have a fab holiday  :)

Disneypluto

I can't do without my tea/coffee either..something else to add to my list :)