christmas....elsa and anna meet and greets??

Started by michellemumof2xx, August 17, 2014, 09:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi all, just been looking through all the forum pages and came across "deicated to DLP" towards the bottom the page

It says there wont be a magic at christmas disney parade, but there will be anna and elsa meet and greets!!

Im not sure how true this is,hope ive not read it wrong!!....thought I would share it with you though, someone else may know about this and be able to confirm??

michelle
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

moonloo

OOooooooooooh that sounds exciting!!!!! Hopefully if it IS true, they will keep them around for the rest of the seasons since they will be a HUGE draw!!! We next go 23rd March 15 so have my fingers crossed they and spider man will be there!!
Thanks for the news... x

michellemumof2xx

Ooh I hope so too, im there in Feb! My girls would be so happy! Its towards to bottom of the forum where I read it, I hope I have read it right, can anyone else confirm? :-\
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

LotsoHugginBear

It's still a rumour. Disney hasn't confirmed it now.

msRavenswood

It's probably not a rumor anymore. There's an audition in Amsterdam looking for Prince and Princesses look-alikes, including Anna & Elsa AND Merida!

moonloo

MsRavenswood...  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I am soooooo excited!!!!!     ;D

pialykke

I'm not that excited about it I must admit - if you actually watch the video, DTDLP clarify, that the Anna and Elsa meet & greet will take place IN the Princess Pavillion - BUT ONE BY ONE! That means scrapping all the other princesses, and only meeting EITHER Elsa OR Anna....!!

I think it would be much better to set up a separate meeting location for them - at the Chapparal maybe, drawing HUGE amounts of guests to that area, and thus keeping the other princesses where they belong...

I do realize that these are only rumours, and I too hope for an Anna and Elsa meet & greet - but not at the cost of all the other princesses, surely!? It is only a matter of time, before we do have one, as they have been auditioning for face characters for a while. But I do hope they make a separate one...

And yes, no Magic on Parade during the Christmas period apparently! :( Gutted about this (but I guess if Anna and Elsa will be doing meet and greets, they can't be on the parade at the same time....! ;)  )
Still, as DTDLP say, they are not likely to scrap such a big event, and not give us anything else instead. So maybe an extended Christmas parade - more than 3 times a day? Just speculating...

Hope we get some solid info soon, as these are, as I say, just rumours... We are booked up to go on the 13th Nov - 17th Nov. so I would like to know SOOOON! ;)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

PrincessKirsty

I am there the same time as you Pialykke and really hoping the Merida rumour is true! I got to visit the California Disneyland in June and the meet and greet for Anna and Elsa was crazy!! so i can imagine how bad it will be in Europe!  Cant wait to get there and see whats happening!

amanda08

So many rumours lol. We were told by a cm that the christmas cavalcade with incorporate elements of the DMOP and will have the classic Disney characters in the xmas outfits. That sounds fab to me :)

And we were told that Anna, Elsa, Maridia and Rapunzel would all be in the PP over christmas. And if I am not wrong, are there not only 2 rooms in the PP? If that is right then it would suggest that Anna & Elsa will be together in the same way as they are in the States :)

And we were told that there will be a princess promenade, a bit like the spring one but with the Princesses and their princes.

This sounds like it is going to be a fab christmas to me :)

pialykke

Amanda - that sounds interesting - hadn't heard about Merida...!! That would be fab! But yes, there are still only 2 rooms at the PP... Hopefully Anna and Elsa will be there together then... Still think the waiting times are gonna hit the roof...
Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see... :) All these rumours do my head in...
And I don't even have girls - just princess-mad boys...!  ;D ;D

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe