Booking for Christmas 2015

Started by sewpollyesther, August 13, 2014, 02:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sewpollyesther

I know I asked this before, but does anyone know when the bookings will be released for Winter '15/'16?

It was suggested probably August and I'm keeping my eyes open but not seen anything about it yet.

I'm keen to get booked as we want a room for 5 people over actual Christmas and I want the pick of what's available :)

Livvipivvi

Hiya,

Sorry this may be a rubbish answer lol, but on their site, the current offer ends on 17th Aug, so maybe they will add new dates and offers on the 18th?

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will be along soon  :D

Christmas in DLP! oh that'll be wonderful. You lucky dabs!  ;D

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

Andybear

Quote from: sewpollyesther on August 13, 2014, 02:55:12 PM
I know I asked this before, but does anyone know when the bookings will be released for Winter '15/'16?

It was suggested probably August and I'm keeping my eyes open but not seen anything about it yet.

I'm keen to get booked as we want a room for 5 people over actual Christmas and I want the pick of what's available :)

Have you rung them?  They'll probably be able to tell you when you can book for then - you might even be able to do so now on the phone; no harm in trying  :D

sewpollyesther

thank you... yes, I really should call them :p...

sewpollyesther

If anyone needs to know the answer - it's end of October that the rooms will be released (I emailed them).

The 5 person rooms at Newport Bay are request only, so you can't book them online anyway.

If you don't want to call them from a mobile you can email and they will get someone to call you back.

:) I'm far too excited about something that's still 18 months away...

gemma2806

Thank you for this info I've also been waiting 2 months already to book for November next year so I'm pleased I only have to wait till the end of October an no longer!  ;D

IamMerida

We are going at the exact same time! AND, there's 5 of us too! Is it weird that the youngest person is 16 haha! Anyways, we've only started planning literally today, so we are going to our local travel agent - Thomas Cook - tomorrow :). They get better deals, and can easily talk you through it. They go in, you tell them what they want, done. You could probably book around now, I not, just go back in a couple months :)

Hope this helps :)
Maybe see you there!!!