Facts & Secrets

Started by mstaft, March 24, 2007, 04:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Thank you RnRCj.
N I promise if I'm ever sat behind you on Rockin Roller Coaster I wont sing so loud! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

ailsa

Woah I am going to write these down and take them with me next time I go!

Bambi

Or you could just get the book 'Disneyland Paris from sketch to reality' (At least I think that's what it's called :lol: )  
It's got most of what's been written here in there... ,or a simple search on google brings up loads of stuff :)

ailsa

Ye but tht wouldmake sense! Where's the fun in that?

Bambi

Quote from: "ailsa"Ye but tht wouldmake sense! Where's the fun in that?
Yeah, cos I guess reading them on here is soooo much different to reading them in a book!  :lol:  :wink:  :lol:

suzie

Quote from: "Bambi"
Quote from: "ailsa"Ye but tht wouldmake sense! Where's the fun in that?
Yeah, cos I guess reading them on here is soooo much different to reading them in a book!  :lol:  :wink:  :lol:
well it cerntainly costs less money to read it here
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

ailsa

I've seen a book on dlrp! I want it!!!! But I can't just spend money on a book I don't need!

Owain

Look this is a friendly forum, if they want to write them down thats up to them, its certainly more cheaper than buying the book that they might not need as much. Now can we get back on topic !.  :)

DisneyBud

Yes more secrets please :)

Anthony

Some for Disney Studio 1 from the 15th Anniversary blog, which is actually getting pretty good now (well done DLRP!) despite the broken english...

QuoteBut let's take a closer look at these façades facing you. The numbers over the stalls weren't chosen by chance. As soon as you enter the studio, the shop on the left bears the number 1205, as if by magic. This stands for December 5, the birthday of Walt Disney! A little further down, the next door bears the number 1128, the birthday of Walt's favourite mouse: Mickey.
It never occured to me when I was finding those numbers for the WDSfans.com guide that they might have been chosen because of that!  And people say WDS lacks hidden details eh! 8)

Bambi

Quote from: "Owain"Look this is a friendly forum, if they want to write them down thats up to them, its certainly more cheaper than buying the book that they might not need as much. Now can we get back on topic !.  :)
Where did anyone say not to write them down?  :lol: Secrets were asked for and I recomended buying a book or searching on google! :lol:  :roll:
Keep 'em secrets coming Baloo.... :)

miss bell

hi very new to the site,read all the time but i have only posted once so hello everyone...anyway back on subject...you all probably know this but i didnt realise that on one of the top turrets on the castle it has snails crawling up to the top i just thought they were golden balls....

miss bell

Riebi

Oh! Can you find a picture of it! :stitch_bounce:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

miss bell

I dont have a picture of it but it is on the 15th aniversary blog...all the picures i have of the castle and the times ive seen it and didnt realise,there is also some stuff about the tiles on the castle and the wallpaper in the disneyland hotel having pictures of the charecters on it if you look closely...

miss bell.x.l

duthoy

Quote from: "mstaft"I have heard that Disneyland park is filled with unique little touches- like the Genie in the Adventureland Marketplace. Are there others like that I should watch for when we visit in June?

Thank you!
Mark

http://www.hiddenmickeys.org
this website has a lot of , wel hiddenmickeys, and secrets!