Which ride you never did?

Started by perrollaz, February 01, 2013, 09:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingajen

I have never done Nautilus either and I kept reminding myself that we must do it during our February trip, but still forgot to. Nor have I ever done The parachute drop. The queue is always huge. We haven't done the Playhouse Disney show either because both of our children have outgrown them now apparently.....

Rocketeer

There's quite a few attractions that I've never done (some are the same for WDW). Since I last visited DLP, I've never been on..

Big Thunder
Space Moutain
Indy
Canal Boats
Autopia
Dumbo
Tea Cups
Adventure Isle

Tower of Terror
RnRc
Cars QRR
Tapis Volents
Stitch Live
(when I look at it like that, its quite a fair amount of WDS)

Most of those are due to them being 'thrills' but some of the others just don't grab my attention.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Alexz

I have a couple of rides that I haven't been on:
Crush's Coaster
Studio Tram Tour

and of course...
Ratatouille: The Adventure  ;D
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

Sephirot

Never been on:

Mad Hatter's Tea Cups --> I've no problems with all big thrill ride's, but I've already felt dizzy on Cars Quatre Roues Rallye. Sounds strange I know but thats the reason I don't ride this one  :-[

Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop -->  next trip I fill this blank
1995 WDW/DEC/OS/3d
2005 DLRP/AUG/OS/3d
2005 DLRP/DEC/SF/2d
2006 DLRP/JAN/SF/2d
2006 DLRP/OCT/CH/5d
2006 DLRP/DEC/CH/4d
2007 DLRP/APR/CH/5d
2007 DLRP/AUG/CH/4d
2007 DLRP/DEC/SL/4d
2008 DLRP/MAR/SL/4d
2009 DLRP/APR/DCR/6d
2009 DL/OCT/OS/5d
2010 DLRP/MAY/NBC/5d
2011 DLRP/MAR/NBC/4d
2011 DLRP/OCT/DLH/6d
2012 DLRP/SEP/DLH/7d
2014 WDW/FEB/PNOR/7d

dag1986

Well, not too many, I guess...

Rides:
Autopia - Always found it closed
Casey Jr. - Same reason
Legends of the Wild West - Look above
[/size]Dumbos - Afraid of causing problems for...weight reasons... :-[
River Rogue Keelboats - Not even sure if this still exists ...
Stitch Live! - Always thought I'd be...out of place, as an adult...!And...that's it! I recently fought and got over my fear of Space Mountain...Once I've done it the first time, I rode it 6 times in 4 days!
DLP Visits:
June 2006 - Magic Circus Hotel;
January 2013 - Cheyenne Hotel;
January 2014 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
January 2015 - Santa Fe' Hotel;
December 2015 - Kyriad Hotel;
February 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
November 2016 - Kyriad Hotel;
Coming next:
November 2017 - Vienna House Dream Castle...
and counting...

Givemesomefin

Stitch live is amazing and you wouldn't be out if place it's great fun even for adults.
Walt Disney World May 1997
Disneyland Paris Feb 2003 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Jul   2008 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Jul   2009 - Cheyenne
Disneyland Paris Oct  2011 - Santa Fe

vampira

The rides in Toy Story playland... I don't want to wait too long and every time I am in Disneyland, the lines are very long. I would like to go on RC racer though... Maybe next time.  ;)
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

WalkerboyUK

Having just returned from our 3rd trip on Friday, I'm still left with the following:
Crush's Coaster (queue was consistently 60-75 mins)
Sarge's Parachute Drop (I let my wife and kids do that while I took photos)
Peter Pan (why is this ALWAYS the busiest/longest queue??)

As for Stitch Live - that's now 2 out of 3 trips where I have been the adult "victim" of Stitch's prank!!!  It's definitely as much for adults as kids though.

mickeymike

2 years ago I was visiting Disneyland with my boy for 3 days. My boyfriend has never visiting Disneyland and I did for like 5 times... I love Les Pays de Contes de Fées and want to show him but it was closed.... to bad :(!!
But oke my boyfriend is 26 years old and all that he loved was Buzz Lightyear and we did it just about 7 times :-X.... and no lucky me cause he won all the 7 times....

itslizi

Never have I ever experienced Tower of Terror as I chickened out after going on Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop and thought an ride that was the same type of ride at a bigger scale wouldn't be great, then on the way home I was talking to a mother who visited with her young daughter and she said how her daughter who was eight managed to do Tower of Terror and she preferred Tower of Terror opposed to Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop so I am tempted to try Tower of Terror when I next visit.

I have also never experienced RC Racer as I can not do rides with the movement of a pirate ship, nor have I experienced Peter Pan's Flight has it was closed on my last visit.

For those who a put off by the queues of Big Thunder Mountain, although the waiting time is say 35 minutes if you go left when the queues separate you have a good chance of cutting that in half. I saw this advice before I visited and I used it every time I went on Big Thunder Mountain and we must have overtaken at least 50 people as most people will automatically go right.

WiteHypno

A lot of the rides I haven't done didn't exist when I last went, so I haven't done Crush's Coaster, anything in Toy Story Playland or of course Ratatouille.

But I'm also a bit of a wimp when it comes to rides so I haven't done Space Mountain, Tower of Terror or Indiana Jones cause they all involve things I'm not fond of, big drops, going upside down etc.

I've also never done Tower of Terror, maybe the name put me off as last time I went I was probably about 12/13 years old haha so I was even wimpier, but who knows I might give it a go next time.  :)

DisneyfanGermany

For me it's Playhouse Disney / Disney Junior at WDS. Not really a ride, but i never did it.
And Armageddon. Okay, I was in there, but as I was a young child, i was scared and had to go out  :P
And Space Mountain.
And RC Racer

So, 4. Tooooo many ...
Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

Joyce_Disney

Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Rock 'n Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, RC Racer
...because I'm quite scared of extreme rides. I don't do anything that goes upside down, and other thrill rides will take me some time before I'm brave enough and then I'll love it. :P So next on my list is Tower of Terror! Maybe one day I'll do them all.. Who knows. ::)

And I also haven't done...
Cars Race Rally, Slinky Zig Zag Spin, Playhouse Live on Stage, Flying Carpets over Agrabah
...because I never had/took the time to wait for these. ::) Should do them some time!

Of course I still need to do Ratatouille: The Ride, because it wasn't open before! ;)
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

PrincessA

Quote from: Alexz on April 28, 2014, 08:30:44 AM
I have a couple of rides that I haven't been on:
Crush's Coaster
Studio Tram Tour

and of course...
Ratatouille: The Adventure  ;D

I've always love the Tram Tour and would definitely recommend it! But when I last visited (Oct 2013) I found that they had cut the route short :/ There was one bit, for example, where you go through a kind of hall of costumes, and I saw that we passed it but didn't go in.

As for rides I haven't done, I'm not much of a thrill seeker, so I've skipped RC Racer, Space Mountain, Rock N Roller Coaster, Crush's Coaster and Indiana Jones.
I did the Tower and I absolutely loved the beginning bit and the theming is just so beautiful but I hated the drops so much, that even after 7 years I can't bring myself to do it again!