DVD's/Blu-Rays?

Started by daddyof2, February 26, 2014, 09:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddyof2

Are more movies available at DLRP than in stores in the UK? Trying to get some of the classics is difficult without getting fleeced on ebay. I'm fairly sure that Disney don't have all their movies available at all times, but someone may be able to enlighten me further

LotsoHugginBear

I can't remember when I have seen a DVD at dlrp - it seems to be years ago.  Maybe they still sell some but not in large numbers and I guess only the French version.

BoristheSpider

I was quite surprised on my visit a couple of a weeks ago, I didn't see a single DVD or Blu-ray for sale.

nathalie

They used to at the store inside the WDS first studio lot (and the store at the park where they sell everything Duffy now).  It's been replaced by vinylmations.
They were French versions though.  But haven't seen any of them for years anymore.

Samninetysix

We've scoured the internet, shops etc for Disney media, Blu-Ray, DVD etc. Some stuff we've had to pay inflated prices for from the US and some we've "acquired" from elsewhere. Our collection is fairly big now and there's dozens of titles we've not even bothered with. At the last count we had 98 "Disney" titles the oldest being 1929 The Skeleton Dance and 25 Disney Pixar titles, again some are Pixar shorts etc.