half board plus

Started by michellemumof2xx, July 07, 2014, 09:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi, I'm just wondering, if i have booked my package through a travel agent, can i add the half board plus food option even though the rest of our holiday is already booked? When we booked it last year, we booked the food package there and then with the travel agent, but this time i wasn't sure so left it. Anyway, I have now decided to do the plus option. Will there be a fee or will this just go on top of what's already booked? It's not like we're changing the name, flight or hotel etc so presume I can do it. Has anyone else added the food after they have booked?  Thanks, Michelle
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

gemma2806

I always assumed that you could add anything onto a holiday without a charge and that you'd only face a charge if you were taking something away or changing names etc however previously when I upgraded the room category I was told it would be sorted at no charge yet received an invoice direct from Disney with a £25 amendment fee!

I'd definitely double check with the travel agent. If in the long run you'll save money even by paying a fee I'd change it but if it means you're not saving anything I wouldn't change it  :D

michellemumof2xx

Ah right, thats good to know,, thanks. I will be popping in over the next few days so when I have done it, I will let you know the outcome as other people may do the same. Thanks, Michelle

Mileto

No extra fees, nothing! I made the same previous year - hotel/park tickets booked in April, full board booked in July.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

michellemumof2xx

Ah thats brilliant, thank you. Glad someone else has done similar to me! Last time we did premium and it wasnt worth it as my 2 are fussy(the dining itself was fab, just food choice for them, it was too 'posh') and thought this time I wouldnt book any, but ive changed my mind, and decided that plus will be good for us. We can also book for auberge de cendrillon on plus and pay the difference of around €30 per adult n €20 a child cant we? Think adults were €65 and vouher is worth€33,Thanks

Mileto

Yes, you can always pay the difference, but how much exactly I don't know concerning Auberge de Cendrillon.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

michellemumof2xx

Thats great, I thought i could do that. It doesnt really matter what the difference is when we are there  :)  i see it as the best way to meet some of the princes and princesses without all the queuing and waiting...this way we get to meet them and try different food! Wanted to try here last time but we just didnt get round to it. Thanks for your help, Michelle

michellemumof2xx

Ive been in today and added it, its all sorted :)