Rooms at Santa Fe

Started by DisneyMichelle, July 21, 2014, 04:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMichelle

Hello

We have booked a room at Santa Fe which is a basic room near hotel facilities with two double beds. However those going are myself, my partner, my friend and her son (so 3 adults and 1 child)

The more I look at pictures of the rooms I cant help but feel we may feel a bit squeezed in.  :-\

So what I would like to know is if there are larger family rooms available and if anyone has stayed in both and can comment on the size difference? Are they a lot more expensive?

Thank you in advance :)
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

Sonyak3

I'm pretty sure there are no larger rooms in Santa Fe.they r basically ur typical hotel room nothing too big.in general u don't spend too much time in the hotel room,been twice and d room was literally a bed to sleep in for us.we used b up early and gone and not back till late when we were only fit for sleep.

captain rocket

Totally agree with Sonyak3. Disney is a completely different holiday to others and the size of the room is fairly immaterial. You will probably only be in it for the night hours. The rooms are a sensible size for a party of your makeup.

DisneyMichelle

Thanks for your replies.

I have visited Disney about 20 times so I am pretty used to using a room for sleep only after spending long days in the parks, however with a 4 year old in our group this time and when we visit the park it will be shutting earlier at night so we will spend a bit more time then usual in our room.

I have read somewhere that larger family rooms are available here and just wanted to know if they were a bit more comfortable really. Especially as the 4 year old has a thousand toy cars that he can not be parted with and will more then likely end up with us and all over the room :) haha!

thanks again xx

I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

daddyof2

Hmm I think you'll need to be canny with your time - if you can wear him (and yourselves) out during the day, spend some time in the Disney Village and then all get to bed early you'll probably all spark out fairly quickly.

Uragano Tati

At the Santa Fe there are family rooms for 5 people. These kind of rooms are very very very expensive, much more than the normal rooms. The offer you can have on normal rooms (discounts, free days) usually don't apply on family rooms, that's why they are so expensive.
I have read on an Italian forum that they nearly cost as much as 2 normal rooms.
You can call the call center and ask the price for you holiday.
But I agree with all the other comments: you will not spend so much time in your room and I think one room would be enough.
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

Sonyak3

Ya agree with daddyof2.last time I was there had a 3 year old and just played out d day as long as we could..routine out the window!!!me and his dad used just go to bed with him and be up and ready for d 7 o clock breakfast.saying that we were only there 3/nights and had pulled an all nighter to get there so that could explain our serious exhaustion for the whole trip.

Zee79

We often go when the park closes early and always have young children with us and this has never been a problem. We try to adapt routines to accommodate this, eat later and visit the village, hotel bar for a nice chat whilst the kids play. Normally after being on the go all day you are ready for your bed any way.