Taking advantage of offers on European sites

Started by Simp, May 30, 2014, 11:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simp

Hi All

Is it possible for someone in the UK to take advantage of the offers on other European sites.

Thanks

msRavenswood

Yes, you can. I live in Greece and I booked our upcoming visit through the UK site. I even contacted Disneyland to make sure it is OK and they told me there is no problem at all!

Check out this thread, I have attached the email response Disneyland sent me.  ;)

Simp

Thank you for your response

We are thinking of going for 5 days/4 nights in August, 2 adults, 2 children.

On the Spanish site this works out at 1566 euros, approximately 1273 pounds.

On the UK site the same holiday comes back at 1769 pounds, however this does include a free half board meel plan.

Is the meal plan worth the difference?

Thanks

msRavenswood

I booked our offer with the free half board meal plan, for us it was more affordable to have the meal plan included, we are not fussy eaters anyway. Not sure if it's worth it though, it's the first time we will be trying it. Perhaps someone who has experience will help you more. :)

stecal

Quote from: Simp on May 31, 2014, 12:48:11 PM
Thank you for your response

We are thinking of going for 5 days/4 nights in August, 2 adults, 2 children.

On the Spanish site this works out at 1566 euros, approximately 1273 pounds.

On the UK site the same holiday comes back at 1769 pounds, however this does include a free half board meel plan.

Is the meal plan worth the difference?

Thanks

hi it is costing me £390 for half board plus for 2 adults and 2 children for 5 nights/6 days

Mrsya

Steal - that price is unbelievable! For when? For where? From who?

Mrsya

Oh, is that the price for the meals...? I was about to book another holiday!!

stecal

Quote from: Mrsya on June 03, 2014, 12:05:49 AM
Oh, is that the price for the meals...? I was about to book another holiday!!

hi yes that is the price for just the meals  :) although im glad i booked the holiday when i did as it has shot up from £670 i paid to £1023

daddyof2

Great thread - if someone has plenty of time on their hands and they could do a random sample on a regular basis, they could then give us all a few pointers  :D
I'll definitely look at the European sites when I have a spare half hour, maybe later this evening...

Mrsya

When we wanted to add extra nights back in May we checked the French site and it came up at around £150 cheaper for two extra nights to be added on with half board standard. We rang disneyland uk and they matched it. Might be easier to ring and check direct if you find an offer elsewhere...