Disney Princesses Meet & Greet?

Started by pjulie75, May 21, 2007, 03:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjulie75

Does anyone know where we can meet the Princesses apart from the Cinderella restaurant?  My girls are really excited to be going to Disneyland Paris and love the Princesses.   :minnie: Thanks

Kristof

They were on Castle Stage last week!

pjulie75

Thanks Raptor, what time in the day??  My kids would hate to miss them.

Kristof

They were on the stage until 12.30pm.  There were each time 2 couples: Belle & Prince and Aurora & Philippe.  Each 30 minutes or so they got replaced by Ariel & Eric and Aladdin & Jasmine.

pjulie75

Excellent, thanks for the info, we will get some great photographs there.

Atlantica

Quote from: "raptor1982"They were on the stage until 12.30pm.  There were each time 2 couples: Belle & Prince and Aurora & Philippe.  Each 30 minutes or so they got replaced by Ariel & Eric and Aladdin & Jasmine.

Ariel and Eric?!?!?!

When I went in Feb, there was no sign of Ariel ANYWHERE.
Does she only come out in the Summer?

Anonymous

Probably gets cold when all your wardrobe consists of is a pair of clamshells.

:lol:

victoria9bunny

Yeah, we saw Ariel and Eric earlier this month and I was so excited, we took our little one in the queue as she just loves the Little Mermaid but after about 45 minutes they left, we were really upset but there's always next time and I guess our little one is a bit too little to understand at the minute.  xx

Masamune

:) Aurora/Phillip and Belle/Prince were on the Castle stage on Thursday and they kept swapping with Ariel/Eric and Jasmine/Aladdin. :o We got in the que, but after about 20 minutes we had only moved a few feet so we got out.

:D I was lucky enough to have met Snow White, Cinderella and Prince Charming near It's a Small World a bit earlier on in the day.