Help :(

Started by guest8408, May 22, 2014, 08:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest8408

Ok, so I'm going to Paris for a few days this summer (it's a special birthday)
And one of the days I'm going to Disneyland :D

But the thing is.... I am so so so so so worried that I won't get the two parks done in the one day. Especially as it's summer and I assume it will be so busy. And because I'm not staying in a Disney hotel I won't have extra magic hours :(

I'm just so worried because I know that Disney will be the highlight of my trip....it's all I can think about haha. Please, just any reassurance?

bad-pink-tink

Don't worry, you will get the two parks done in one day. If you only have 1 day, you will probably spend only about 3 hours in the studios, maybe shorter, depending on what you like doing. The main things you will want to see and do are in the main park
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

guest8408

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on May 22, 2014, 08:32:41 PM
Don't worry, you will get the two parks done in one day. If you only have 1 day, you will probably spend only about 3 hours in the studios, maybe shorter, depending on what you like doing. The main things you will want to see and do are in the main park
I hope so. I plan to get there as soon as the park opens and obviously stay until closing time. I'm just so worried that I'll be disappointed that I've had to miss out on something D:

bad-pink-tink

I just checked the park opening hours. Both parks open at 10am. My advice is to go straight to the studios for 10 am opening. Stay in the studios until about 1pm. That should be plenty of time for everything you want to do. Then head across to the main park. The studio closes at 9pm, so go back to the studios at about 7pm if there is something you missed or you want to do again. The main park closes at 11pm, so you still have 2 hours to do things after the studios close.

guest8408

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on May 22, 2014, 08:47:13 PM
I just checked the park opening hours. Both parks open at 10am. My advice is to go straight to the studios for 10 am opening. Stay in the studios until about 1pm. That should be plenty of time for everything you want to do. Then head across to the main park. The studio closes at 9pm, so go back to the studios at about 7pm if there is something you missed or you want to do again. The main park closes at 11pm, so you still have 2 hours to do things after the studios close.
That sounds like a good idea, thank you :D
I also thought I might pop back the next day to look in the shops at the Disney Village, because it'll save me cramming it in the same day I go to the parks.... You don't need a ticket just to get in the Disney Village I don't think, right? :)

bad-pink-tink

Thats a good idea. No you don't need a ticket to go to the Village. There are some good merchandise shops in the Village but don't leave all your shopping to the next day. Alot of the merchandise is only available in the park, so if you see something, buy it as you may not have time to go back for it. If you are going for a second day to the Village, I would suggest having a look at some of the hotels, The Disneyland Hotel and Hotel New York are the closet to walk to. They have merchandise shops too.

guest8408

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on May 22, 2014, 09:12:36 PM
Thats a good idea. No you don't need a ticket to go to the Village. There are some good merchandise shops in the Village but don't leave all your shopping to the next day. Alot of the merchandise is only available in the park, so if you see something, buy it as you may not have time to go back for it. If you are going for a second day to the Village, I would suggest having a look at some of the hotels, The Disneyland Hotel and Hotel New York are the closet to walk to. They have merchandise shops too.
Oooh, ok thank you :D I'm feeling a lot less worried now  :)

orangarnold

I tend to go to the Parks for just one day, and don't panic, you will be fine. You have more than enough time to do everything. Also don't forget some of  the main street shops don't close straight after Dreams so you can pop in there for some bits too. If you're worried about carrying things around with you there is a service which means your items can be held at the Disney store in the village for you to collect later in the day or even the next day

LotsoHugginBear

If you really want to visit the Studios, then be there at latest at 9.30 a.m They often open a bit earlier then 10 a.m. and that would help making the most of your day!

guest8408

Thank you guys, I'm a lot less worried now. I'm so excited!