Recommendations for near by hotel for 1 night before entering the parks

Started by Gemma W, March 30, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemma W

Hi Just wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel near by Disney. We are just looking for a 1 night stop off before moving into DCR for the rest of out stay. Not looking for anything posh- just clean and comfortable. I know there are lots of places near to Val D'Europe but I really don't know where to start looking! It is for the beginning of Dec. Many thanks to anyone who can help!

Disney_Klara

I think that there is an Ibis or Etap close by :) They're very cheap and from what I remember they were clean :)

Uragano Tati

Last year I stayed 1 night in the Hotel Ibis Val D'Europe. It was very nice and clean.
You can find 3 pictures of the hotel room here: https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=16949.60
They are at the end of the page so you have to go down!
There is also the Ibis Budget which is cheaper than the Ibis. We choose the Ibis because we arrived late in the night and only the Ibis has the reception open 24/24. I found a special offer and the Ibis was only 7 euro more expensive than the Ibis Budget so I preferred that!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

Samninetysix

Etap, Ibis, Premiere Class - all cheap and clean if you just want to sleep. There's loads near the parks

nattylou

B & B 3 junctions away from the park, about 5 mins in the car.  Clean and comfy :-)