Parc Des Felines

Started by grovesie, April 19, 2014, 10:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grovesie

Hi,

I'm wondering if any fellow member can give me any information about the Parc Des Felines. I plan to visit there when we return in July, but I'm unsure how hard it will be to go by train.

Does anybody know or if visiting could pop into the visitor cente the following

1--Do the trains from Disney go there without too much changing around
2--Does the visitor centre organise a taxi or coach etc

Hope someone can help

Grovesie

orangarnold

http://www.parc-des-felins.com/en/prepare-your-visit/how-to-get-there it looks pretty simple to get to if you're fine getting a train into then out of Paris

LotsoHugginBear

Mabe a car is an other option? there is a rental office at the train station.
And Parc de Felins is worth a visit - i've been there last year and I really enjoyed the visit.

never2old

I never knew of this place!! My daughter is going to love it. Definitely one to try and visit on a future trip to Paris. Thanks!!

Samninetysix

Quote from: never2old on April 22, 2014, 05:35:29 PM
I never knew of this place!! My daughter is going to love it. Definitely one to try and visit on a future trip to Paris. Thanks!!

Us either! - We stayed on a campsite at Touquin a few years back and it rained every day in August so we just went into the Disney parks every day. Looking at a map, this place is probably about 5 minutes away from the campsite we stayed at.

Discovery_Mountain

We tried to get here last time we went but gave up in the end :(

According to the hotel concierge getting there via public transport would be very difficult and taxi would a lot, (think it was either €60 or €80 each way)

The other option is to rent a car, there is a Hertz rental place at the train station and I think you can hire a car for a day from about €60.

I might do this next time we go but I'm not sure if I would be confident driving in France so I might just have to save up more and get the taxi there and back.
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)