booking from US

Started by boymom3, March 03, 2014, 07:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boymom3

My family is making our first trip to DLP for 2 nights in June.  Currently the packages offered to those in the UK are much better than what is offered to residents of the US.  I cannot book through the Disney's UK site because I don't have an address there.  Can you recommend a travel agency in the UK we could book through?  Anyone have other suggestions?  Thank you.

Aurora1

I`m from Switzerland and I booked throu the UK sit: I just typed my adress as it is and at the end, where they ask for country just let UK stand. Since it is all handeled via email, I never had a problem. Did it twice, and it worked.

jackieann

Try www.clippersquaytravel.com  I have used them about 3 times I think. No idea if you can book from the us tho. Sorry.

gemma2806

I know of quite a few forum members who have done as Aurora said and they've never had problems just keeping the country as the UK. If you did want to use a travel agent I would recommend Thomas Cook Ltd as I have always booked my holidays to Disney with them and have never booked directly online mainly because I like to have someone I know to speak to should any problems arise or elements of the booking need changing.

Good luck  :D

DLRP Roundup!

Book on the official site and leave the country as UK - it's all handled by email.

When you check in/call DLP they work on reference numbers only :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

msRavenswood

I feel a little guilty, but I booked the current offer on the UK site, while my country of residence is Greece. Fingers crossed I don't get busted, but after reading this post I couln't resist! It's our fourth visit to the resort and the prices when booked through the international site can't compare to the ones offered on the UK one!  ;D