Disneyland hotel restaurants

Started by Lilith Crane, April 16, 2014, 08:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilith Crane

I be going to disneyland Paris on 13th-17th October 2014 and be staying disneyland hotel will me and my mum be able to have either breakfast, lunch or dinner in other 7 disney hotels.

caspdex

Wouldn't be worth going to any other hotel for breakfast, beyond that you can eat lunch or dinner in any hotel, provided the restaurant is open.

bad-pink-tink

You can have breakfast at the hotel you are staying at OR in one of the restaurants in the park. Breakfast is included in the price of the hotel room so you don't have to pay. You get breakfast coupons for each day of your visit when you check-in to the hotel If you want to eat breakfast in the park instead of at your hotel you need to ask at your hotel reception and they will tell you if it is available and in what restaurant. They will give you a different breakfast coupon  which has the name of the restaurant and the time. 

You can eat lunch and dinner in any of the hotel restaurants or in any of the restaurants in the park or Disney Village. Some restaurants need to be booked in advance, some don't take reservations. If you want to eat in a restaurant in one of the other hotels you do not need to be staying there.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

moonloo

Disneyland Hotel doesnt do breakfast tokens like the rest of the hotels, you just show your easy pass  to get in whenever you like... I really wouldnt bother going to the other hotels for breakfast as the one at DLH is sooooo lovely! As for the other meals, I like the idea of trying them all!! Id love to do a hotel bar crawl one evening, a glowtini in each bar!!   :o :o :o :o