Package price increase

Started by lboylesl, April 09, 2014, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lboylesl

I checked pricing for the New York Hotel for 4 nights and park tickets on DLPR website yesterday for 2 adults and a 3 year old for end November 14 and it was £656. I went to book it today and it had increased to £756!!! What's going on....has anyone else experienced this??? I'm a very unhappy Disney customer!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

michellemumof2xx

It could be the offer has changed. About 3 weeks ago, I went to book sequaio lodge at £695 in feb, got flights I wanted n went to travel agents, when I was there and gave her the info, it had gone up to £832!! This was because the offer had gone from 2 nights free when you buy 2, to 4 nights for the price of 4, so we would of had to pay extra for 1 of the nights.

so we booked HNY again at 770 in half term!! Ive only been once before and stayed here and I am more than happy to stay here again. This is also the price I paid for feb just gone...

hope this helps, Michelle
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

michellemumof2xx

Sorry, 4 nights for the price of 3***
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

haribosmum

Its worth checking the room type, quite often the new York defaults to plaza rooms which are more expensive.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

jackieann

Try checking after a few hours as I've had different prices within a few hours of each other... I've just booked our christmas trip with clippersquaytravel.com. .. same price as disney but without the £16 card handling fee.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: jackieann on April 11, 2014, 12:10:39 AM
Try checking after a few hours as I've had different prices within a few hours of each other... I've just booked our christmas trip with clippersquaytravel.com. .. same price as disney but without the £16 card handling fee.

I second this  :D .  The same happened when we booked, I checked prices, then went back a few days later to book and it had gone up.  The offer hadn't changed and it was for accommodation only, so it couldn't have been due to flights etc.  Confused and not sure what to do, I left it thinking I would look about on other sites.  The following day it had dropped back down to the original price, so I booked straight away before it went up again. Not sure why, but the prices do tend to go up and down, so long as the deal isn't due to end, it may be worth hanging on and watching it.  If your looking to save money don't forget the cash back sites, I booked via quidco and got nearly £85 cash back, heres the link if its any help and theres an offer on for extra cash back today too  ;D  http://www.quidco.com/user/3849834/1827912/disneyland-paris/

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!