Disney Books

Started by glaciabi, May 02, 2014, 12:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glaciabi

Hello everyone!
I'm going to a trip to Disneyland soon and I was wondering if there is any store in disney that sells books.
I've search in every site i could find but nothing. I was looking for 'art of pixar' or 'art of wall-e' kind of books.
And I do have already some that i've buy online or in typical bookstores. But since i'm going there maybe i could find some more to add to my collection.
Do you know any bookstore in dlrp? I'd appreciate your help!
Thank you,
A.

polar vixen

There's a good one near city hall in the Disney parks, right near where you meet Duffy, also art of animation in the studios sounds like what you're looking for, they have some fab stuff there.

glaciabi

I will go looking there :)
Thank you very much! :D

captain rocket

Those two stores do sell some books but the selection is poor! The best place for these type of books is on line.

glaciabi

I know that buying online it's the best solution, but i'd be super happy if I could find one or two good books in dlp ^^
I'll try my luck and'll go search in the stores that polar vixen recommended.

LotsoHugginBear

Years ago they used to sell books like you descirbe. Today they only sell fairytail books for kids and stuff like this.

glaciabi

oh, that's a bummer. I was really looking forward to find those books.
Even in disney studios isn't there any store?
With the art of disney animation near by, they should have at least one store dedicated to that kind of stuff...

polar vixen

What about the place in the village that's opened which is selling Disney artwork etc. might they stock these kinds of books?

captain rocket

The art of Disney Animation does not offer any books as far as i can remember, only expensive colectibles.

glaciabi

I will try to look in disney village too :)
It is really a shame, they could take advantage of art of Disney Animation and sell some art books there.
I doubt that i'm the only one looking for those...

LotsoHugginBear

The Shop next to Disney Animation sells some books but the same fairytale and children books as in the Stroybook Store.
The Disney Gallery does not sale any books if I remember right.

glaciabi

Thank you, i'll look there. I'll ask the employees too, maybe they have something in storage.

One non-book related question, how is the star trader store in dlp? Do they have the do your own lightsaber thing?
And maybe they have some stars wars books there, no? That would be cool :)

Princessjo

There is a light sabre making place in the village, I think in what used to be the main shop before world of disney opened  :)
Give a little whistle