Vegetarians (on meal plan plus)

Started by scat21, March 18, 2014, 03:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scat21

Hi,

I was just wondering whether anyone had any recommendations for places to eat in the park for veggies. I've looked through some of the online menus but they are all out of date and of course don't list what might be on a buffet. I know that France is not usually known for being veggie friendly and am a little concerned that many of the vegetarian options seem to be fish!

We'll be on the half board meal plan (staying at Sequoia Lodge so the plus plan?).

Thanks!

Samninetysix

There's tons of really nice food for veggies especially in the buffet service restaurants. Generally I would guess that 80% of the starters in Café Agrabah, Plaza Gardens and Restaurant des Stars are veggie and there's generally a couple of options for main course, non of my family are veggies but it's hard not to just fill up on the starters :)

moonloo

Hi! Im veggie andhave had the same issues every visit (being offered fish when requesting a vegetarian option!) Cafe mickey does a nice veggie lasagne, rainforest cafe do a LOVELY veggie burger, as does Annettes diner! The buffet at sante fe was very veggie friendly with lots of pastas and rice dishes...
This time around we are eating at inventions, cafe mickey and Auberge and Im planning on taking pictures of veggie options to start a thread that people can update, because you are quite right, vegetariansim is not easy at Disneyland Paris!!!

LotsoHugginBear

I'm not vegetarian, but I often choose the veggie-dish because sometimes I just don't like to eat meat. The Veggie-Lasagna at Cafe Mickey is really delicous and the Mushrooms as well.
I've tried nearly every buffet at Disneyland and I can recommend all of them for veggies.

scat21

Thank you all - that is really helpful!

I wish they would put menus on the official site to take some of the stress out of planning these things.

LotsoHugginBear

And don't forget about Earl of Sandwich at Disney Village - they have some veggie sandwiches as well.