Excited...and last minute nerves :)

Started by Rosy25, March 06, 2014, 11:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosy25

Hey guys, Thank to everyone so far for all yer help and suggestions. Getting very excited now and a bit nervous!! As you can see by my itinery below I have most things fairly sorted. Does any one know how easy it is to find the VEA Shuttle once you land and then where in disneyland do you get off and find the bus to the Kyriad? This wasnt originally part of the plan but due to the flight being changed from 11-4pm were now going out a day earlier! I have bought a double buggy have all bags almost packed, costumes ready and two excited children gone off to bed (I dont think they really understand that its tomorrow our holiday is beginning!!) I cant believe it either! :) :) Any suggestions are welcomed :) Have I left enough in time in getting the 11.15 VEA shuttle from Cheyenne back for a 2.30 flight home from CDG? Is it mad thinking we'd get to the park the morning we're leaving would it be better to just do Cafe Mickey for breakfast? Would people recommend the Mickey light up ears for dreams? I cant remember if Ive asked this before I know Ive tried to find info on it but does anyone know if earl of sandwich are doing a meal deal at the minute to get tickets to go on panoramagic?
Is anyone back recently. How cold is it? Thank you all for your time :)

Disneyland Paris
Saturday 8th March-Thursday 13th March
Friday 7th March
Cork International Airport Hotel (B&B + car parking)

Saturday 8th March
Leave Cork 11.10am-Arrive CDG 1.50pm
Transfer bus (3pm) VEA Coach
Shuttle from disney village to kyriad hotel
Check into Kyriad hotel
Get shuttle back to disney village.
Earl of Sandwich 4.00pm...Panoramagique...Rainforest cafe-7pm

Sunday 9th March.
Breakfast in kyriad 9pm
Check into Cheyenne after 12pm
Go to disneyland park
Lunch Plaza Gardens-buffet Booked for 1.30pm
Parade 5pm
Hakuna Matata Restaurant or similiar 7pm
Dreams 10pm

Monday 10th March.
Disneyland and Studios
EMH disneyland
Go to Disney studios about 10.30-meet buzz lightyear. (10.30-12.45) Toonstudios
12.30 lunch Studios Front Lot- Restaurant En Coulisse
1.45 Cars Parade
*6pm planet Hollywood (village) or buzz lightyear.
Dreams 8pm

Tuesday 11th March- Sophie's 2nd Birthday.
EMH Disneyland-...try swop breakfast if its an option...
Lunch 2pm Cafe Mickey (main course and chocolate birthday cake)
Parade 5pm
*6.30pm tea time (Maybe Pizzeria Bella Notte)
Dreams 8pm

Wednesday 12th March
EMH Disneyland
*12.30 Lunch Annette's diner
1.45 cars parade (studios) MAYBE
Parade 5pm
*Tea time 6.30pm
Dreams 8pm

Thursday 13th March
EMH Disneyland or (breakfast cafe Mickey 9am)
Transfer bus back to Cheyenne 11.15am
Flight leaving CDG 2.30pm
Arrive home

never2old

The weather is amazing right now!!! Forecasts reach 18 degrees on Sunday!! And sunny. It should be gorgeous in the parks!!

I see on Sunday you only plan to check in into the Cheyenne after 12, why not earlier? You could have breakfast as soon as you wake up (and if you have an early night on Saturday, you could get up early on Sunday...) and check-in into the Cheyenne as early as possible. You room may not be ready, but you can already leave your bags and get your park tickets, so you can already get lots done in the morning in the park!! Maybe even catch the end of the EMH...

Have a look here for the restaurant opening times; for example I see Hakuna Matata closes at 6 on Sunday...

I have the Light ears, personally I love them, but of course when I wear them I don't see them working with the show... There are never many people wearing them, and lately we've always managed to get spots quite close up to the show so all the light ears were behind us...

Personally on the last day I would get up as early as possible and have as much time as possible in the park (but then I can never get enough time in there  ;D ) I would go for the EMH and do all the good rides a few times (Peter Pan at least twice, Buzz maybe 3 or 4 times), before saying goodbye and heading back to the hotel and the shuttle...

Rosy25

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I was thinking as my two area early risers whatever time we wake in the kyriad have breakfast and just rad straight to Cheyenne. The weather forecast looks amazing. I've been really enjoying your reports and recent photos. The sky looks beautiful in them hope I get some nice ones too :) I must take a look at the opening times for the restaurants. There's so many places I want to try I wish I was going for a month haha ;)
Think I will get both my children ears they look cool.

never2old

:D

I wish I was going there this weekend, weather looks perfect!!

Have a wonderful time!!

bad-pink-tink

I hope you check this today

VEA DIRECTIONS

You will arrive into CDG Terminal 1
After collecting your luggage, walk out though the arrivals hall and follow the signs for Terminal 2
The signs will lead you to a walkway up to an internal train station
You need to get this mini train to terminal 2 , which takes about 10 minutes
Once in Terminal 2, follow the signs to 2E
Terminal 2 is very confusing but just keep going, following the signs for 2E. You will walk through the main terminal 2 concourse and then take a travalater to 2E.
Once you get to Terminal 2E, You need to then follow signs for 2F. This is where it gets confusing.
The VEA Bus stop is actually in a corridor connecting 2E AND 2F.

We were 2 adults on an Aer Lingus flight from Dublin and from landing to arriving at the VEA counter took us approx 1 hour, walking smartly.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Arrow Transport

Each time on arrivals I saw VEA people with signs to help customers.
Good trip.

Rosy25

God that sounds confusing thanks for that I'll try follow it step by step!! ;) we booked through a travel agent  and they booked the shuttle! a private transfer sounds much more appealing to me but better stick with this now I have all the documents and it's paid for!!

Arrow Transport

Well understand, have a nice trip then.
You're lucky, the sun is with you  ;)

bad-pink-tink

Rosy you will be fine, it sounds complicated but its not really. The most confusing part is figuring out that VEA is located in a corridor connecting 2E and 2F.  If you print off and follow my instructions it will make perfect sense when you get there.

Also the 11.15 shuttle for a 2.20pm flight is fine. We took the 12.30 shuttle from Sequoia for a 4.30pm flight and  Just a word of warning though, the Aer Lingus gates are a good walk from the check in area. I think it took us about 20 minutes from checking our luggage to the actual gate area. There is limited food and drink facilities at the Aer Lingus gate area, and alot of the time the Aer Lingus flights are delayed.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

disneygirl85

I hope you have a magical and wonderful time  :)
12 weeks till disney <3

Rosy25