Missing Disney :(

Started by Gemma W, February 24, 2014, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemma W

I know this is a daft thing to post and I know this is probably not the place but I need to say it.... I miss Disney!!!!!!!!

We have only been back a few weeks but it seems like forever ago and I just wish we were going again tomorrow.

Anyone else feel the same? Any suggestions of how I can get myself out of this Disney ditch? What do you do when you miss Disney?

xxx

polar vixen

Start over planning next years holiday!

BoristheSpider

Me too!  I wish I lived there lol!

I've just been watching Disney films & hoping my boyfriend will take me back soon :-)

gemma2806

I agree with polar vixen! I start planning the next trip as soon as i get back even though our next trip won't be till 2017 now!  ;D

Disneyprincesswannab

I make a list of things to buy for and on my next trip and also a list of things to do when we're there that we haven't already done. Seems to make the magic last longer!!

DLPWonders (Banned)

I feel the same way! I was only there 2 months ago for Christmas, but it feels like 2 years.
Luckily I have a new trip to the heart of the magic in sight: 18 more days!
And the next trip after that is 20 days later.

I basically just listen to the park area music, watch the parade and/or Dreams, go on Google Earth to "walk in the park" and start planning my new trip etc. I always have a new trip planned so that's something to look forward too.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''