Started by DisneyManiac, January 25, 2014, 10:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Project Name: The Spirit of Disney
Tagline: The Magic is Building, The Adventure of a Lifetime Awaits
Project Dates: 19th-23rd October 2014
Project Length: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Project Description:
From the Creator of Music Melodies comes a whole new adventure in unimaginable worlds. TheToonStudios and Cottonwood Productions proudly presents a magical production beginning in Early November 2014.

DisneyManiac

Hello Guys and Gals, cannot believe it's booked and it's happening, in fact I am not even excited (yet)!
So yeah, Oh I got something to show y'all tomorrow.
Stay Tooned!

spacemountainplatypi

"From Time to Time" -Le Visionarium.

Hey, i'm also a D23 Gold Member.... SO THATS FUN!

________Past Trips____________
3 Times in 2001, Twice in 2002, Twice in 2003, Once In 2004, Twice in 2005, Once in 2007, Twice in 2008, 3 times in 2009, Twice in 2010, Twice in 2011, Twice in 2012, Twice in 2013, Once in 2014. February 26-28, 2017.  December 3-6, 2017.

Next Trip: September 2018.

DisneyManiac

Just had to google the meaning of "intrigued ::)
So basically your curious, well, along those lines.
Anyway here's the lowdown:
The Spirit of Disney is a new film being made over our new holiday. Going is my Mum and Dad and My Auntie and Uncle and me, so 5 all together. It's 4 nights and 5 Days at the Hotel Cheyenne (the hotel that I love the most)with (hopefully) adjoining rooms, while there I plan to ride the rides I haven't yet rode on, they are: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror AKA The Hollywood Tower Hotel, Space Mountain Mission 2, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril and Ratatouille Kitchen Calamity. The trip is from 19th-23rd October 2014, so while I'm there I'll celebrate my 15th Birthday at Café Mickey on the first night. I'll put my trip on the "When's Your Next Visit?" later on, so yeah, bring on Summer!
Question: Does the Hotel Cheyenne offer adjoining Standard Rooms? 

Uragano Tati

Yes! Last time we were in a standard room at the Cheyenne, in the Butch Cassidy building. Our room was connected with the next room by an inside door.
Well, actually they were 2 doors. We opened the door in our room (I know I am too much curious!) and we found that there was another door. That was good so noone could go in our room from next room if our door was locked! We could open our door but not the other one.
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

DisneyManiac

Uragano Tati

Ahahah!!! You're right!!! It's hard to explain in Italian, in English it is even worse!
However, we were in a room that was adjoined with the next one and it was a standard room!!  ;)
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

DisneyManiac

So got 261 Days till the big day, gonna go and surf Oh My Disney, see ya!

DisneyManiac

258 Days, I need a week off ::)

Any who, the soundtrack is being assembled and everything is going to plan.

NOTICE: The section below is just a bit of roleplay, Mr. Movieman is me, you could say it is a second identity ;)

Just got a message from Mr. Movieman, the Founder of TheToonStudios. The message reads:

Hello my Dear Friend,

After the announcement of your trip the Script Office have been working hard on a new production going by the name The Spirit of Disney, I just need your confirmation of the name and then the production will move into the Pre-Production stage. Here at TheToonStudios, we are currently getting new shipments from Hollywood, we are assembling a Guest Elevator that will be built for an expansion above the main building, they are new accommodations for visitors, the West Tower Apartments. Also a Service Elevator is being built to get Room Service to guests who are staying in the West Tower Apartments. So that's all for now, Stay Tooned!

~ M. Movieman ~

I am a bit concerned about 2 elevators being installed...

DisneyManiac

BREAKING NEWS

Hello fellow forum members! News has broken out that the Service Elevator currently being installed has plunged 3 floors during a Test Run at exactly 7:20 this afternoon, questions arised after a deafening crash was heard in the Basement area of the TheToonStudios Main Building, a spokesperson has declined to comment. The investigation continues...

IN OTHER NEWS

It is exactly 8 months until The Spirit of Disney will Launch!

DisneyManiac

Um... How do I pass the time? Any ideas?