Jack Sparrow in POTC

Started by penfold12, March 27, 2007, 12:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

I got back from DLRP the weekend, the first time I had been in 2 yrs. When we went on POTC, I noticed two chatracters that had been dressed to resemble Jack Sparrow & Will Turner sword fighting. I just wondered how long ago they where dressed in this way, and any news on when we get the animatronic Jack similar to DLr & WDW? Its just been anounced they are being added to POTC in Tokyo this summer

Mr_B

I was at DLRP last July and the characters were there at the end of the ride when I was there.

I hope they do put some more work into it soon.
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

stuarthulluk

Quote from: "Mr_B"I was at DLRP last July and the characters were there at the end of the ride when I was there.

I hope they do put some more work into it soon.
hey i just came back, didnt see these, but i saw jack sparrow in the restaurant tho

mehdi5

Maybe stuff from the movies like Jack Sparrow will be installed right before At World's End premieres :D

shell_ely

looking foward to that  :ears:

Patrick

Quote from: "penfold12"I got back from DLRP the weekend, the first time I had been in 2 yrs. When we went on POTC, I noticed two chatracters that had been dressed to resemble Jack Sparrow & Will Turner sword fighting. I just wondered how long ago they where dressed in this way, and any news on when we get the animatronic Jack similar to DLr & WDW? Its just been anounced they are being added to POTC in Tokyo this summer

Erm those fighting pirates are NOT new, they have been in place since 1992 and also I have never noticed them being dressed differently.  They were not made to be like captain jack or will turner.  Also some more useless info when they were made they were the most complex animatronic ever made :P .

Anthony

Closing topic.

We already have a topic for DLR/WDW-style changes to the ride here: viewtopic.php?t=694

:ears: