Singin in the Rain Umbrella

Started by IamMerida, February 25, 2014, 01:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamMerida

Hi guys!!! My sister told me that there was the Singin in the Rain umbrella that you can pose with, but the last two times I went, I couldn't locate. Am I just being stupid? Someone help me!!! This is a must for a photo op in my eyes haha!

Miniminnie

It's in the Studios park near to Rock and Roller Coaster! Sometimes it has 'real rain' too! :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

It's not from Singin'n In The Rain.
The umbrella is from the 1964 French film Les Parapluies de Cherbourg.

The location is right here, in front of the Rock 'n Roller Coaster entrance, I marked it for you.

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

IamMerida

BoristheSpider

Mileto

Do you have a picture of the place to show?
Thank you!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Mileto on April 16, 2014, 09:33:06 AM
Do you have a picture of the place to show?
Thank you!

I posted it as you can see. ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Mileto

Obviously I have a problem with the browser and some protection. The picture is blocked and is not displayed.
I am sorry, I'll have a lock in the evening from another computer.
Thank you!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Samninetysix

DisneyManiac