contact for shopping problem

Started by haribosmum, February 21, 2014, 02:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haribosmum

You know how there are different offers in the shops, spend so many euros and get something half price etc. We went specifically to the big shop in the studios - opposite the counter service restaurant as they had a blue fleece. We sent the shopping back to the hotel and now we are home have realised that it was never put on the bag. I have the receipt with the charge for it, any ideas who to contact to try and get it resolved? Just email guest services?
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

norhel

Quote from: haribosmum on February 21, 2014, 02:36:19 PM
You know how there are different offers in the shops, spend so many euros and get something half price etc. We went specifically to the big shop in the studios - opposite the counter service restaurant as they had a blue fleece. We sent the shopping back to the hotel and now we are home have realised that it was never put on the bag. I have the receipt with the charge for it, any ideas who to contact to try and get it resolved? Just email guest services?

If I've been you, I would give it a shot to send a email through the form https://international.my-disneyland.disneylandparis.com/contact-us.html and tell them the situation and hear what they answer.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

haribosmum

Thanks, I found a contact form on website for boutique after sales service. They replied in ten mins, though not the answer I wanted saying it was my responsibility to have checked everything. I responded with more details and they are going to help now.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20