Sequioa Lodge

Started by Kat13, August 27, 2013, 02:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat13

Hi

We have just booked to stay in DLP in December and the we chose the Sequoia Lodge. We received our confirmation and it said we are in a Golden Forest room....does this differ from the Golden Forest Club rooms I have been reading about? Thanks in advance!!!
Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest Club - December \":-)\"

JediBUZ

Dont know what you have been reading but Golden Forest Club Rooms are located on the top couple of floors in the Montana Building.  You will have access to the Golden Forest Club Lounge where you can have breakfast and afternoon drinks (FREE). It also has it's own checkin desk and comes with a hotel fast pass.  I think there are couple of other smaller perks too, like a coffee machine in the room and free towel hire for the pool.
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)
Paris MAR\'09 (2nts) NewYork (Standard Room) HB Plus
Paris JUN\'10 (4nts) Newport Bay Club (Standard Room)
Paris OCT\'12 (4nts) Davy Crockett Ranch (Premier Plus Cabin)
Paris OCT\'13 (4nts) Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest Club) FB Premium

Kat13

thanks for this! I think I got confused because the brochure says Golden Forest Club and our confirmation just says Golden Forest. Thanks!

JediBUZ

*edit checked my confirmation letter.  I have booked Golden Forest Club and it says "Golden Forest Room"
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)
Paris MAR\'09 (2nts) NewYork (Standard Room) HB Plus
Paris JUN\'10 (4nts) Newport Bay Club (Standard Room)
Paris OCT\'12 (4nts) Davy Crockett Ranch (Premier Plus Cabin)
Paris OCT\'13 (4nts) Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest Club) FB Premium

Kat13

Lovely, thanks!
Quick update 30/08/13 spoke to Disney last night. Defo in the GF club rooms with the added benefits....we did.t pay extra so must've got lucky!
Excited to go even more now!

hawian rollercoaster

can anyone confirm if you get afternoon tea in the golden forest lounge around 4 pm.

gemma2806

Yes they do a pastry buffet from 4-6pm. They feature soft drinks both hot and cold (but you can get these complimentary anytime), pastry items such as pain au chocolate and chocolate brownies as well as sweets for the kids such as marshmallows and foam strawberries. It is definitely worth visiting at least once but more if you have the time. It's also worth noting that you can save a fortune on drinks in the parks by taking as many soft drinks as you like from the lounge. We took bottles of water and cans of pop and juice everyday from the lounge and it saves you buying any in the parks.