Milk for toddler- is there anywhere to get milk in Hotel Cheyenne?

Started by Gemma W, January 26, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemma W

Hi, we are off on our Disney Holiday on Saturday and I thought I had everything under control lol and had even bought the pre packed toddler milk for my 22 month old. However we are packing the bags and before my hubbie has even put any clothes in our bags are already over! We weighed the Tupperware box of milk and it weighs 7.5 kg! So we are now thinking that wasn't the best idea but it there anywhere at the hotel where you can get full fat milk for a little one? I know there is a shop at the petrol station and train station butt then I wouldn't have anywhere to keep it cold  ::) Any help would be much appreciated!

justlikeidreamedit

New York Hotel definitely sells milk in the shop. It's a few years since we stayed at Cheyenne, and my little boy was on formula then, so I can't remember if it has a fridge. The shop is a decent size though and is bigger than New York's, so I would think you should be able to get it there.
Have a fab time.

michie0106

Just got back from stay at Cheyenne with friends who have a 2 year old.  They got hot or cold milk from the drink machines at the breakfast buffet in the morning and in the evenings asked for milk for his bottle at the saloon bar and this was free and open late.  Didn't use the shop for milk but there is definitely a fridge cabinet with drinks in there.  There are microwaves in the restaurant seating area.  Have a great time, we loved it.

Gemma W

Quote from: michie1974 on January 26, 2014, 11:40:15 PM
Just got back from stay at Cheyenne with friends who have a 2 year old.  They got hot or cold milk from the drink machines at the breakfast buffet in the morning and in the evenings asked for milk for his bottle at the saloon bar and this was free and open late.  Didn't use the shop for milk but there is definitely a fridge cabinet with drinks in there.  There are microwaves in the restaurant seating area.  Have a great time, we loved it.

Fab thanks so much!

gemma2806

Not sure about full fat milk. I know the shops stock semi skimmed UHT in cartons which we have found useful for tea in the mornings! Watch out for the milk in the drinks machine at breakfast as it is not cold milk it is hot foamy stuff that tastes nothing like milk! You can get cold milk at breakfast that is in giant urns by the cereal but again from taste I believe this is semi skimmed. Your best bet is to ask at the bar or check out the shop in the train station or possibly at the petrol station near to the Santa Fe hotel  :)