Inventions & California Grill

Started by sarahh83, February 02, 2014, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

Hello everyone

Just called to book a table on the evening of Valentines Day at the Inventions Restaurant to be told its closed and instead its being held in the California Grill

She said its still buffet, characters and same price

I have a few questions:

1) can you see out onto the park/Castle from California Grill
2) whats the current face value of a half board PLUS vouvher so i can work out how much extra we will need to put to it
3) those that have done both Cafe Mickey and Inventions .... which did you prefer and why??
4) whats the food choice like, esp for kids?

We cant have the option of attending the Sunday Theme Brunch at Inventions as we leave that day, this is why we have chosen it for our Valentines meal

Many thanks in advance xx

First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

haribosmum

Can still see park as far as I can remember. There is one entrance and turn left for inventions and right for California grill, so pretty much same view.

I've done both café Mickey and inventions and would go inventions every time. Not sure on price diff as I need to do same, someone else can advise hopefully.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20