Cinderella's Boutique DLP

Started by Livvipivvi, February 15, 2014, 09:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livvipivvi

Hiya all,

I know that the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is in the orlando park, but I have recently heard that there is a boutique in the Disneyland Hotel in paris.  I'm assuming that its not as big as the Orlando one, but is it true that its in DLP?  If so has anyone been in there? What is it like and how much does it cost?  I've got a 6 year old DD that would love this so any info would be fab  :D

TIA x

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

haribosmum

Its in the Disneyland hotel on the first floor but not open everyday and I think have to book in advance. I haven't seen it open so not sure on prices but someone here will know 😃
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Livvipivvi

Quote from: haribosmum on February 15, 2014, 09:52:52 PM
Its in the Disneyland hotel on the first floor but not open everyday and I think have to book in advance. I haven't seen it open so not sure on prices but someone here will know 😃

Okies, fab.  Thank you for your help :D

Fingers crossed someone who has been will comment soon.

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

BoristheSpider

I saw a little booth on the balcony. I don't have any price information sorry but it must've been open as I saw a little girl with pretty face paint & a dress come out xx

Livvipivvi

Quote from: BoristheSpider on February 18, 2014, 11:39:00 PM
I saw a little booth on the balcony. I don't have any price information sorry but it must've been open as I saw a little girl with pretty face paint & a dress come out xx

Thats great, thank you.  So is it in more of a booth on the landing of the first floor than a room?

BoristheSpider

Yeah it's on the landing sectioned off by a partion wall, you know like an office space wall type? I'm not sure the official name lol x

Livvipivvi

Quote from: BoristheSpider on February 20, 2014, 08:01:13 PM
Yeah it's on the landing sectioned off by a partion wall, you know like an office space wall type? I'm not sure the official name lol x

Lol, I know what you mean. Thank you for your help. I'm glad that I know now, because I was picturing quite a grand looking room with it being a treat and in the Disneyland Hotel.  I think I would have felt a little deflated if we had gone expecting that and found a port-a-cabin type area on the landing, lol.

I still imagine its nice inside, but the first impressions may have been a bit of a let down lol. I bet it's not as boring looking as I'm picturing now, but I suppose anything better will be a bonus now haha!

I hope someone comes on with more info about the experience and prices soon.

GemmaT

Hello , I am going to DLP in 10 days!!! Do excited, I had been since I was 9 and I'm in my late 20s now! My daughter will turn 3 whilst we are there. What is the Cinderella boutique? She loves all the princess characters
Next visit December 2015 😃😃😃

Livvipivvi

Quote from: GemmaT on February 20, 2014, 10:23:45 PM
Hello , I am going to DLP in 10 days!!! Do excited, I had been since I was 9 and I'm in my late 20s now! My daughter will turn 3 whilst we are there. What is the Cinderella boutique? She loves all the princess characters

Hiya,  I don't know a whole lot about it tbh.  I know its a service offered in the Disneyland Hotel, where they give your little one a makeover.  Theres different options and depending on which package you choose they have their hair done, possibly make-up if you allow (although I'm not 100% sure about this option), then they get to pick a dress, tiara etc. I've also heard that theres a package that includes photos. People have said it's pretty expensive, but I suppose that depends on peoples budget etc. I've not got any prices or other info sorry, I'm hoping someone will comment soon and shed some more light on it  :)

gemma2806

The packages are called Princess for the Day and these vary in price and Princess! The basic princess package covers hair and makeup and in 2012 cost €40, the most expensive package was the Rapunzel package which cost €155 and included makeup, hair style, tiara and accessories set, a wig, a dress, a doll and photo. Bear in mind these prices will have gone up and the packages on offer may have changed. You MUST book in advance in person with the Disneyland Hotel Shop. Hope this helps  :D

Livvipivvi

Quote from: gemma2806 on February 22, 2014, 06:47:42 PM
The packages are called Princess for the Day and these vary in price and Princess! The basic princess package covers hair and makeup and in 2012 cost €40, the most expensive package was the Rapunzel package which cost €155 and included makeup, hair style, tiara and accessories set, a wig, a dress, a doll and photo. Bear in mind these prices will have gone up and the packages on offer may have changed. You MUST book in advance in person with the Disneyland Hotel Shop. Hope this helps  :D

Thats really helpful, thank you very much gemma  :D .  This gives us a much better idea about what to expect.

seraphelle

We really wanted to do this for our daughter when we were there last year but when I asked at the Concierge desk they said it wasn't going to be open during our stay. Disappointing. Hopefully it will be open this time. From what I remember if you walk into DLH from the front doors into Reception it is up the stairs and round the left side of the gallery. Will keep an eye on this thread  :)
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019