Weather in June

Started by glgittens85, January 09, 2014, 01:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glgittens85

Happy new year all!

We are off to DLp at the beginning of June (4th - 8th) however I am unsure of June weather in Paris? some says its warm and sunny, others say it is wet and still quite chilly.

Does anyone have previous experience this time of year?

glenn

I have been in june twice,the first time it was mixed weather wet sunny cloudy but never cold.The second time it was rearlly too hot to walk around the park,so hot people were sitting in the fountains to cool down,i was getting to the park early and leaving lunch time,spending the rest of the day in the hotel pool and the bar,it was also too hot to eat so like everything with the weather it pot luck.

15MagicalYears

I feel Paris' weather is as unpredictable as the UK's. I've been twice in June and had very warm days and again showery days. Check the forecast before you leave and make sure you pack for changing weather.

never2old

Yes, unfortunately is very unpredictable... I would say you have more chances for warm rather than cold weather, but it could be rainy... We used to go a lot early June (it's my birthday  ;) ) and most times it was fairly good, and never chilly.

Having said that, we went end of May last year and it was very cold (some CM were wearing their winter gear!!) but it was exceptional...

daddyof2

We're going at the beginning of June too, in the hope it won't be too hot actually. A bit of rain will be fine, as long as it's not the whole 5 days...