Breakfast at Santa Fe

Started by nattylou, January 10, 2014, 01:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nattylou

Staying at Sante Fe , do you need to book a slot for breakfast?  Do you pick a slot when you check in and is it the same slot every day or is it interchangeable? 

Are the breakfasts good at the SF?  Can anyone recommend them?

TIA x

bad-pink-tink

I stayed at Santa Fe in 2011. When I checked in I was given a breakfast coupon with a time on it for each day of my stay. Some days had a bigger selection of times than others, depending on how busy the hotel is. The slots are different each day but if it is available you can ask for the same time for each day of your stay.

The breakfast is typical continental. There is a good selection of croissants and bread, the usual breakfast cereals, cold meats, cheeses, fruit, tea, coffee, juices. It is a buffet , not table service.

You also have the option to book breakfast in one of the park restaurants. Again you need to do this when you check in as places are limited. I was in Disney over Christmas and we had breakfast in The Plaza Restaurant on one of the days. Again you are given a coupon with the restaurant name and time slot. We didn't have a choice of which park restaurant.

The breakfast in The Plaza Restaurant was almost the same as the breakfast at Santa Fe. Again it was a buffet , not table service.   
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

captain rocket

My advice would be to have breakfast as early as possible!
The dining room at the Santa Fe is like an aircraft hanger and can be unbearably overcrowded, even with the booking slots system!
Don't let this fill you with dread, the Santa Fe is a good value hotel but is very popular with coach parties and has a large capacity! The rooms have been recently refurbished and has a Cars theme now.
Enjoy your stay.