Phantom Manor CD

Started by captain rocket, March 29, 2014, 09:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

I know there are a lot of Phantom Manor fans out there and have just seen a CD on Ebay that someone may be interested in!
It's described as Disneyland Paris Phantom Manor recording Sessions, Music by John Denby
It goes on to say that it has the complete original narration by Vincent Price, Madam Leottas conversation and lots of different pieces of Music.
It closes tomorrow at 21.00. So ,if you are interested, you had better get a move on!
There are currently no bids, but it's location is the USA so postage is quite steep!
You can find it by Ebaying Disneyland Paris in the search engine.

DLPWonders (Banned)

It's not an official cd though, just fanmade.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

captain rocket

I note your comments DLRPWonders, but with the chronic lack of music being released by DLRP this is  one of the only way fans can get their hands on these things.
If DLRP could get off there backsides and give us what we want these knock off's would'nt exist

Samninetysix

I found shed loads of background music on some newsgroups, not just from DLRP but other Disney parks also

Ezra

The Vincent Price audio is one of the most complete Phantom Manor soundtracks around at the moment. Other versions seem to be edited oddly. But there's one I've heard that was even better... it was overlayed on a ride-through video... have no idea where they found it.

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

DisneyManiac

I know how to get Vincent Price audio! Go to soundofmagic.com click on tributes and then on Phantom Manor, your welcome!