Christmas parades and shows

Started by MELITA, December 08, 2013, 12:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MELITA

Hi, We will be there next weekend...I was wondering if I can get hold of the parades/shows programs before actually going there but I am having some difficulty finding the time tables...

Roughly at what time are the parades and the 'castle light show'.

Any suggestions about best locations for parades and castle show?

(we are 2 adults plus 3 year old)

Thanks for your kind replies :)

norhel

Quote from: MELITA on December 08, 2013, 12:08:22 AM
Hi, We will be there next weekend...I was wondering if I can get hold of the parades/shows programs before actually going there but I am having some difficulty finding the time tables...

Roughly at what time are the parades and the 'castle light show'.

Any suggestions about best locations for parades and castle show?

(we are 2 adults plus 3 year old)

Thanks for your kind replies :)

Howdy

You can pay attention to this link and see if DLP is putting the schedule up before you go.
http://international.disneylandparis.com/content/INT/EN/Neutral/system/images/ShowsAndParades.pdf
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

MELITA

thanks norhel.....any suggestions for best spots to watch the parades and the castle show?

Disney Mum

I also discovered yesterday that at outside DLH at 6pm each evening Goofy is opening a window on a giant Advent Calendar, so we will be going to see that next week when we are there.  That isn't on the schedule.

Got a tip for seeing Santa to go later in the day between 3:00-4:30pm as the queues are shorter than in the morning (I have read reports of 2hrs+.

DLP - Magic Circus Sep06, SQL Feb07, Cheyenne Apr07, Sequoia Xmas07, SQL Jun09, HNY Sep10, SF Mar11, Cheyenne Jun12, NPBC Oct12, Cheyenne Mar13 soon SQL Dec13

Florida - Intnl Drive Aug88, Comfort Suites May08, LBV Resort Village Sep09, POR AR Aug/Sep11 soon Encantada/DCL Oct/Nov14

MELITA