Art on Demand at Disney Village

Started by captain rocket, November 21, 2013, 12:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

I bought two small attraction posters from the Art on Demand VDU in Disney Village last Monday and was quoted three weeks delivery. I have had an email today to say that my posters have been dispatched.
My order must have been one of the simplest that they would deal with, but I thought it was worth letting everyone know what the actual delivery time is. I appreciate that if your order was more complicated it would take longer, but so far I am impressed!
I took the opportunity of filling in a questionaire in Salon Mickey suggesting that this facility be made available to everyone online, It would'nt seem to be that difficult to set up.

captain rocket

The posters arrived yesterday. Ordered Sunday evening and delivered Friday. Impressive!
Oh, and they are very good quality!

mnewcourt

captain rocket

No I have'nt taken any pictures of them, they are the standard posters you see in the park. The ones that are available at the moment are.
Snow White, The castle, Its a Small World, Pinochio, Adventure Isle, La cabane de Robinson, Phantom Manor, Molly Brown, Big Thunder Mountain, Le Visionarium, Star Tours, Orbitron, Cowboy Cookout, Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lucky Nugget, Caseys Corner, Main Street Limos, Videopolis, Gibson Girl, Grand Canyon, Disneyland Railroad, Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain.

Simba 27

Past trips:
Disneyland Paris: 2001-2005-2007

Disneyland California: 2006

Joyce_Disney

Anyone knows what the price range is? :) I need to try this next time!
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

captain rocket

It varies wildly depending on the type you want ie paper,canvas etc and the frame, if any.
The two I bought were about the most basic you can get, just 40 x 30 cm and printed on paper (good quality) unframed and I paid just over £30 for the two which included postage. The colours on my two are really vibrant and look much better than the large ones in the park! All in all, fairly good value, especially for DLRP!

grovesie

I can not wait to use this, and for the price The Captain quoted not too bad either. Only a few days to go........

SamT

This idea can only be applauded, I just wished they listened to us fans earlier and made this posters available years ago! And cheaper too!

CitrusZing

I bought the Snow White park poster on our previous trip in November, it's excellent. The service is a really good idea.
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

PkerUNO

Apologies to bump this slightly old topic, but after taking a look at the small print on my receipt, I managed to figure out that the actual interface the kiosks at the shop use is available at http://www.phoenixaod.eu - you can take a look at all the posters available, and work out the price to ship to your country, but you can't actually order them unless you're on-site.

captain rocket

Good find, I am buying two posters each time I visit, the colours are much richer than I expected, but that price with a frame! I do it myself!!

WiteHypno

Wow, nice, glad to find out about this, I'll have to get one, or two, when I go.  ;D

dansmith

Bumping an older topic I know,

Just received 2 prints today, ordered last Thursday so under a week! Really nice quality prints.

Like others mine are probably the easiest prints, on paper, no frame, so delivery time may be longer for something more complex.

I noted that these are printed in the UK so that may be part of the reason they arrived quickly.

I'm very impressed by this service and will be using it again on my next trip in January.

Dan

grovesie

We too ordered a simple print and we're too impressed with the quality and speed of service, we return to DLRP in just under 4 weeks and plan either a large canvas or 2 medium paper prints