rides,parades, dreams and meet and greets!

Started by michellemumof2xx, November 19, 2013, 07:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi, sorry to ask so much but migt as well fit it all in at once!

Im just wondering if anyone knows parade times/dreams time and any meet and greet times for feb?? We still have 88 days to go but were travelling as a group so want to start thinking about what times we can eat and where but dont wnt to miss out on anything like parades or dreams!!

Also, can anyone tell me what the best rides are for kids, age 3 and 6? And which part of the park they are in? And if these are usually included in extra magic hours? Just want to do a bit of planning and research but there is so much to take in! This will be our first visit.

Also, we are half board premium, will we have to pay excess to eat in places like inventions etc like the half board standard and plus  do if the value of food is more than the meal ticket value? How much are half board meal tickets worth?

Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

loulou169

Hi Michelle!

There are plenty of rides for the little ones they'll love like buzz, Peter Pan, dumbo, etc. but if you really want to plan why don't you go on eBay. They sell park maps that show disneyland and studios plus all the rides, height restrictions, etc. Many are sold at about 99p so well getting just to plan!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

michellemumof2xx

Oh never thought of that, thank you!! Will take a look,

Michelle

daddyof2

We could start a forum "pay it forward" thing - passing on stuff like maps to others on here...

michellemumof2xx

That would be a good idea. I have just bought one on ebay for nov-april I think, so I can now start planning,
michelle