omg great offers for winter 2014/15

Started by carrydee38, November 17, 2013, 09:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carrydee38

well I have just priced out trip for November 2014 and well I nearly fell off the chair in joy for the two of us that's now two adults as my Disney daughter will be 17 and mam well not discussing age any more :P :P :P :P it is 327e.  I can not believe for 5days 4nights its is 327e.  We will definitely be booking now this is the cheapest we have ever got it for and that is for the Cheyenne.....

So how cheap are you getting your offer at and do you think this is the lowest it has been.  Disney must not be making any profit on this...

Samninetysix

Of course they're making a profit - they're filling empty hotel rooms. We got 2 nights in the DLH for 421€

daddyof2

Surely it's like being able to get airline flights for £20 or whatever? The cheap ones are subsidised by the expensive ones, so your €300 is in part covered by someone paying €1500 a few weeks after. Plus, as said previously, it's worth getting empty rooms filled as the "cost" price will be low (housekeeping and breakfast essentially) because you'll spent plenty more while you're there. If the time of year and everything works for you, grab it with both hands. By the looks of things, the Christmas atmosphere will have kicked in, and it shouldn't be too busy.

nathalie

Where do you find all these great offers?  I would love to stay a night at New York or DHL once in my lifetime, but I'm such a nOOb when it comes to those offers and such, never know where to find them, or when.

Samninetysix

Quote from: nathalie on November 18, 2013, 10:39:19 AM
Where do you find all these great offers?  I would love to stay a night at New York or DHL once in my lifetime, but I'm such a nOOb when it comes to those offers and such, never know where to find them, or when.

We got our offer through an email as a Dream Pass holder