TGV prices....AM I missing something

Started by abloomer, October 21, 2013, 05:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

hey, I'm not suggesting anyone breaks the rules, just telling you how I see things!

nathalie

I've noticed this too.
Where on the Eurostar / Thalys, someone always checked my tickets, in the 4 or 5 times I've taken the TGV now, only once someone came to check the tickets in my carriage.

Not so fond of the TGV really, apperently people can also buy tickets, without having a seat number, and each and every single time there is someone in my / our seat(s), and the last time, the lady refused to move, and got into a fist fight with someone else because she did not want to move (she started the fight also)
(she was honking all 4 family seats, that me & a friend needed + 2 other people)

emsamess

Quote from: Elaine on October 26, 2013, 01:17:22 PM
Quote from: emsamess on October 22, 2013, 01:03:44 PM

so really, it would have been worth your while taking your allocated seats when you first got on the train?

Had we known that the train was not going to move for 30 minutes, we would have taken our seats. As it was, it did not seem worth it for a 10 minute journey, especially as we had three cases to deal with as well as our son.

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: orangarnold on October 27, 2013, 11:07:23 AM
I don't think it get inspected, but why risk the chance of a €80 fine for the sake of a second job?

As long as your willing to pay by card, you can buy the tickets on the train :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts