are fireworks back again on saturdays if the park is busy??

Started by stuarthulluk, March 05, 2007, 10:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuarthulluk

just seen the update on the main site,, good pics by the way.

and i came across the photo of the wished poster, stating that fantasyland will be close at 9pm.

Ok i went in september, and we had this too, it stated on websites, maps, ect... that the park was closing at 6pm, but we arrives on the saturday, and the park closed at 11pm with fireworks at 10pm.

IS this carrying on every saturday from now on then. And theres fireworks everysaturday..... as ive said before im going end of the month, and if theres fireworks on the 24th, i will be a very happy man indeed.  :D

thanks guys for all ya help!!!!

Poppy The Monkey

No unfortunatly not.

The "Wishes" sign was out as St David's Day was being celebrated over this weekend which included a perfomance of Tinkerbell's Fantasy In The Sky fireworks.  

The next Fireworks are scheduled for St Patricks Day, and then maybe in May and June at busy weekends before Bastille Day and then Wishes from July 15th.

stuarthulluk

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"No unfortunatly not.

The "Wishes" sign was out as St David's Day was being celebrated over this weekend which included a perfomance of Tinkerbell's Fantasy In The Sky fireworks.  

The next Fireworks are scheduled for St Patricks Day, and then maybe in May and June at busy weekends before Bastille Day and then Wishes from July 15th.

ok, thanks for your help matey....