upgrading breakfast at davy crockett ranch

Started by polar vixen, May 18, 2013, 12:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

Hi, We'll be staying at Davy Crockett ranch in september, and getting breakfast there as we'll have half board standard, hopefully, but weren't overly impressed with breakfast last year, portions were small, and didn't get food for the little ones, can we still upgrade/ trade in for breakfast in the parks?  I know yuo can do this at other hotels, but when I asked the woman on reception, whose english wasn't great, i just got a 'non' response.  Not sure if it was because the answer was no, or she just couldn't be bothered.Anyone?

kmshep01

Oooh I'm interested in the answer to this question too.

natalie1979

How did you get on with this? Was it possible to do?

polar vixen

We had no success with this at all, and it was actually worse because they'd swopped the petit pain for more traditional baguettes which were really dry, (not like proper baguette) and they'd swopped the mini sweet load which I always forget the name of, to a pot  of apple puree which was like baby food.  We paid for breakfast in the Disney hotel twice, which was fantastic, and totally worth it, (50 Euros for our family of 3 adults, and 2 children), but it filled us up till tea time, having said that we did stay for about an hour and a half!

Samninetysix

As far as I remember, it's always been a regular sized baguette at DCR, we've stayed there over 20 times and it's always been the same stuff within a little, baguette, croissants, pain au chocolat, jam, nutella etc. If it was my choice now I would just shop at the Carrefour and get my breakfast items from there.