pins over plugs

Started by wynfield, October 16, 2013, 12:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wynfield

Hi people,

We are staying in the hotel Sante Fe, we have recently heard that there were pins covering the plugs, so you cant charge electrical items without going to reception and paying a small fee for an adapter so  things can be charged can anyone tell me if this is so? 

We have  3 more sleeps till we go YAY!

;D ;D ;D ;D

orangarnold

Have you looked on trip advisor? That sounds like the sound of thing youd get on there

Kristof

Quote from: wynfield on October 16, 2013, 12:55:44 PM
Hi people,

We are staying in the hotel Sante Fe, we have recently heard that there were pins covering the plugs, so you cant charge electrical items without going to reception and paying a small fee for an adapter so  things can be charged can anyone tell me if this is so? 

We have  3 more sleeps till we go YAY!

;D ;D ;D ;D

That's the weirdest thing I've heard today! No, you don't have to pay to charge your appliances!

These are French power sockets though with a grounding pin, so if your appliance doesn't have a compatible plug, make sure you bring a travel plug.

[attachment deleted by admin]

idylles

lmao no, that's just crazy.  I never had to pay for this in any of the Disney hotels.
A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Zee79

Sometimes it is difficult to put certain adapters into the sockets, this is the only issue we have found when using the sockets. I would recommend taking different types of these adapters (compatible in Europe of course).

wynfield

Thank you for your reply's

We have stayed in the Hotel Sante Fe  before, we did think it was a bit odd but seeing as we haven't been since 2009 we thought things may have changed, when they did the renovations.   We have several of the adapters that can be used in France so hopefully we wont have a problem.   Thanks again.

;D ;D ;D ;D [/size][size=78%]  [/size]