christmas rooms at the dlh

Started by tinkerbell17, September 09, 2013, 09:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell17

hi all me and my bf are going to dlrp in november and have booked a christmas room at the dlh i was just wondering if anybody else has done the same and know were we could some pictures if there is any we where told this was the first time they have done this so looking forward to it thanks in advance

never2old

It's the first time they're doing the christmas rooms!!

They sound good, I'm looking forward to seeing the first pictures!

Samninetysix

Did you pay extra for the Christmas rooms?

stitch147

We are staying i the Hotel New York when we go at the end of November. We also have a christmas room. It cost about £100 extra for a christams room but I do believe you get gifts to keep! I'll def post pictures.

tinkerbell17

the price for the christmas rooms at the dlh is £105 looking forward to it was hoping to see some pics before i go but want to leave it as a surprise now you do get gifts we were told you get a candy box and snowglobe will post pics when we come back in november aswell

captain rocket

There will not be any pictures as this is the first year that they have made this offer. If you are flying and you receive a snowglobe remember that these are covered by the "fluids in your hand baggage rule" so if the contents are considered over 100cl they will be seized at the airport Hold baggage,self drive and Eurostar would not be a problem.

tinkerbell17

Hi u would think with this being the first time Disney are doing the Christmas rooms they would have at least some artwork to show what the rooms would like cant find anything on the internet

disneyfoo

We had a Christmas room in the DLH last year (December 2012), obviously I don't know if they will be the same this year or not but I posted a thread about in another forum last year with photos. We just upgraded on check in so didn't know in advance we would be having one.

stitch147

Im quite glad there are no pictures out there of what the rooms may look like, as it may ruin the surprise for the people that have booked them.... like me!

moolie19

My sister and I have booked a christmas themed room at the Hotel New York for December and I cant wait. I am also glad that there aren't pictures to be seen yet as it leaves an element of surprise.

jax

Hi  there are pics on the internet of the Christmas rooms in DLH and HNY.  I came across them a few months ago. 

jenniedisney

How come you were able to book this??

We just tried booking it for our trip on 10th November in castle club and have been told they aren't doing it until december???
Been going to Disney since October 1992.
Hotels Stayed in:
Cheyenne 1992
Disneyland Hotel 1993-Present
Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel Castle Club 2007,2008,2010,2011,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Millennium Celebration 1999-2000 in Disneyland Hotel

WDW Cast Member 2016-2017
Stayed in EVERY resort on property

stitch147

Im going on the 28th november and I booked it no problem, just asked and it was done.

tinkerbell17

We booked ours through the travel agents no problem and we go on the 14th nov in the dlh

shewholaughs

I wanted to book this for our stay in December at HNY, but you can only get the decorations for the standard rooms, not the Empire State Club rooms.

I decided I'd rather have the VIP fastpass for four days and skip the themed room.