Booking Hotels Without Park Tickets

Started by cdd89, January 28, 2014, 12:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdd89

Hi,

I hope you can help! Thanks to the great advice on this forum I have purchased an Annual Passport. I see I get a 25% discount on Disney hotels but I can't see how to book these hotels without including the park tickets and without including breakfast.

An example booking at the Hotel Santa Fé for 1 person, Saturday 15th February to Sunday 16th February, costs £216 inclusive of park tickets and breakfast (booking on the Disneyland Paris UK web site in pounds).

I am guessing I would have to call by phone to book it without these options; excluding any 25% pass discounts, can anyone guess what the price of the hotel on its own (not as a package) would be? Just an approximate amount would be fine! :)

Thanks!
-cdd89

fiyero

I use travel Republic and I think they are on Expedia too. B&B

digikleuter

Call the Disney Reservation Line and mention that you have an Passeport Annuel, then they will give you the adjusted prices.

Often there is very little advantage...

M.

Samninetysix

The prices and amount of discount change throughout the year, obviously busier/peak periods offer less discount. Phone direct on 0844 800 8898 (from UK) Tell which type of AP you have and that you want room only, also if like us you have travel insurance already, make sure you tell them that otherwise it automatically gets added to the quote, remember ROOM ONLY ;) .

Breakfast comes as standard with all the hotels as far as I know (except Davy Crockett). When you make an online booking or direct with Disney as a package, you are paying for more days than nights so if you're traveling from anywhere to get to the parcs, you will lose a good portion of the first day and same traveling home you lose a large portion of the day but you are still paying for those 2 days access.

Depending on how many times you want to go to DLP in a year, you may want to consider a Dream AP, we are booked in next week in the Disneyland Hotel and got 45% discount for a 2 night stay (I think we paid £408 for 2 nights), had I booked that as a normal package it comes up as £828.80 so a significant saving. As shareholders we only paid 169€ for our Dream AP's so just for this trip alone we saved more than the cost of the AP's