Disney's Dreams of Christmas - Nightime spectacular (2013)

Started by DLRP Roundup!, August 28, 2013, 11:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

Is it just me or are DLRP completely disorganised? We are all keen fans on the site, but we have to scramble around to pick up morsels of information, some of which seems to be a couple of years late!! wherever we can find it!!
Should we not expect a major commercial operation like DLRP to be able to release public information on the various language websites at the same time?
Amateur bumbling incompetence is how I would describe the PR department and the way they get their messages across to us!
What do you think?

Mitchell

Omg that sounds amazing :D I'm so excited now!
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

bad-pink-tink

getting excited for our Christmas Disney  :santa: me and mum watched Dreams for the first time on youtube today, cant wait for the Christmas version.  Looking forward to  all the trip reports from October and November so we can see just what Disney has planned for this Christmas season. As Im the so called Disney expert mum is relying on me to plan the trip and get all the need to know info  :minnie:
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: "captain rocket"Is it just me or are DLRP completely disorganised? We are all keen fans on the site, but we have to scramble around to pick up morsels of information, some of which seems to be a couple of years late!! wherever we can find it!!
Should we not expect a major commercial operation like DLRP to be able to release public information on the various language websites at the same time?
Amateur bumbling incompetence is how I would describe the PR department and the way they get their messages across to us!
What do you think?

The site that's wrong stating fanti etc wasn't even saying that two weeks ago, so it isn't as though its historically out of date, it's just plain wrong.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

ed-uk

I hope nobody booked a holiday on the strength of The Walt Disney Company page, hoping to see Fantillusion and Mickey's Winter Wonderland. Anyway Christmas sounds good with a new Christmas tree at last and Disney Dreams Christmas party with Bambi and Fantasia.
Ed & David

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: "ed-uk"I hope nobody booked a holiday on the strength of The Walt Disney Company page, hoping to see Fantillusion and Mickey's Winter Wonderland. Anyway Christmas sounds good with a new Christmas tree at last and Disney Dreams Christmas party with Bambi and Fantasia.

I'll give the number a bell tomorrow and see what they say to it, I imagine they don't know its wrong.
The Roundup

Mitchell

Oh it's Bambi and Fantasia, I get it now :o
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

captain rocket

Good luck with the call Trekkie101. The question we should ask is why was it wrong? How can an organisation as slick as Disney is in the US be so incompetent in Europe?

DLRP Roundup!

They apologised on the phone and assured me that a new updated version will be up soon, possibly as soon as tonight.

At least they're dealing with it.
The Roundup

ed-uk

Quote from: "Trekkie101"They apologised on the phone and assured me that a new updated version will be up soon, possibly as soon as tonight.

At least they're dealing with it.

Thanks for ringing and letting them know. Us DLP fans who follow the resort closely on the forum and take in all the information thought it had to be wrong, but for people who don't visit the forum and booking a holiday it was misleading.
Ed & David

grovesie

After reading this I am looking more forward to this christmas trip than any of our others. We were luckly enough to be there for the opening of Dreams, I will always remember the faces of my kids. Hopefully the Christmas Dreams will be the same.  :D

DLRP Roundup!

Worth noting some of this is likely to cross over to "Disney Dreams of Christmas" in DLP :)
The Roundup

Kristof

I've merged the two Winter Dreams! topics to one.  :)

Kristof

I've updated the topic title to the official name: Disney's Dreams of Christmas.