Buying dream passes from Promoparcs

Started by chap82, August 26, 2013, 01:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chap82

Hello everyone,

We are booking our next visit to Disneyland Paris. I have decided, after much research to book a stay at Explorers (eek!)
We are now on with buying our annual passes. The current offer on Promoparcs is 179 euros for an adult dream pass plus get a child one for 35 euros.

My question is if we buy them online from promoparcs now does that mean our pass is valid from the date of purchase or is it valid from when we exchange it at the park itself??
i.e. we would buy it now but we aren't going until feb half term 2014 then would want to possibly use it again at easter and chrsitmas 2014. so basically want it to be valid Feb 2014 to feb 2015!

Thanks
Nic x

HFJohnson

It will be valid from the day you exchange it in the park for a permanent pass. You should check though that the temporary pass will be valid in Feb next year as they usually have an expiry date.

chap82

Good evening,

Many thanks for your reply.
I kind of got the idea, from translating the page in to English, that its valid (to exchange) 6 months from purchase.
But Thank you for pointing that out and I will double and triple check before I take the plunge and buy one!