Change of plans. What day should we visit DLP?

Started by Alexz, August 15, 2013, 09:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexz

Me and my girlfriend have recently extended our trip to Paris. From 13th-16th of september to 13th-18th. What I wonder is what day is the best day to visit DLP out of saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday? Are some rides closed during the weekdays, is it lesser characters in the parks and is it more special to visit during the weekend? Or is it actually better to visit on a weekday since it's lesser people in the parks? What's your thoughts? Thanks!
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

Ravenseye

Hello  :D
We will be there from 15th to 18th and from previous experience the weekends are hectic...longer queues for everything! This is to be expected right?
I would say the Monday Tuesday and Wednesday are best days of the week to experience the Parks with less people, it helps that our visits are in September though, as the whole of August is busy, busy, busy.
Fingers crossed for a fabulous trip!  :D/
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

gemma2806

Hi, the best days of the week crowd wise to visit are in this order:

1)Monday
2)Tuesday
3)Thursday
4)Friday
5)Wednesday (French schools are out on Wednesdays)
6)Saturday
7)Sunday

Hope this helps but I'd definitely try and visit on weekdays. I went for 13 days to DLP last September and the crowds on the weekends were phenomenal, much busier than when I had previously been in August school holidays and first few weeks of December.

If you have to go on a weekend make sure you have a proper plan of action as the crowds will definitely dictate what you'll be able to get done in a day!

Have a lovely time!

Alexz

Thank you both for your replies! We will probably go two days to Disney instead of one. Saturday and Monday or Sunday and Tuesday. Then we will experience both the weekend and a weekday at DLP.

Quote from: "Ravenseye"Fingers crossed for a fabulous trip!  :D/
Quote from: "gemma2806"Have a lovely time!
Thank you!  :D
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

never2old

Personally I've found some Mondays are a bit more crowded (nothing compared to weekends, but more than other week days)

So I would say Tuesday is the best day, followed my Monday :)