Could Somone Give a Guesstimate For Eurostar?

Started by bmw1992, June 16, 2013, 01:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmw1992

Hey

I'm possible planning a trip to Disney with my friends on the 9th of December this year. We've got a quote from the Disney site, but we can't check Eurostar fees due to it being too far away. So could anyone give me a guesstimate on how much a return would be?

We'd be leaving on the Monday about 10am and returning on the Friday at 6pm.

littlebitofpixiedust

We always book Eurostar in advance over the phone did u call them or just look online? A lot of the times we find the online booking you cannot book so far in advance but over the phone u can before they go on sale online? If not Eurostar should be able to give u an estimate when December goes on sale
If you book as soon as they are released they are only £69 return per adult slightly less for child. But you have to be fast!
We usually get them for £69 every time but was a little late booking Septembers trip this year and they were £119 pp..
My advice call them and find out when they are on sale ASAP then ring back and book lol.
It really does make the trip as a whole so much cheaper btw if u want Disney express luggage service you can add this on at travel agent for about £16 pp :) hope this helps

bmw1992

I tried on their website and the Disney website, but it said the Eurostar doesn't go direct on certain days and times haha.

That's awesome! Thanks for that :)

disney_mama

We paid £69 per person return for September, I booked the tickets beginning of February x
[size=150]Taking my Little Boy to meet Mickey Mouse and Buzz Lightyear in September, staying for 4 nights at the Sequoia Lodge

DLRP 2006 Hotel Cheyenne
2008 2009, 2010 The Marriott
[/size]

Elaine

The direct service for 9th December is already for sale, but the Friday return isn't yet, on the Eurostar webiste. Its not going to be £69 return, as the outbound single fare is already more than that on its own.

bmw1992

When would the returns be on sale?

littlebitofpixiedust

No it's annoying  I think it's Tuesday and Saturday they have no direct service unless it's school holidays. I want to book for march next year now lol need to give them a call and find out the date they are on sale. They sell out so fast and the more they sell the higher the price will be we booked our Eurostar in march for September but a lot of seats were already over £100 pp and some £200 but where we're flexible we got some £69s in the end lol good luck x

littlebitofpixiedust

I No it's annoying  I think it's Tuesday and Saturday they have no direct service unless it's school holidays. I want to book for march next year now lol need to give them a call and find out the date they are on sale. They sell out so fast and the more they sell the higher the price will be we booked our Eurostar in march for September but a lot of seats were already over £100 pp and some £200 but where we're flexible we got some £69s in the end lol good luck x

jackieann

Also with disney express you could just add it on your return journey for about 10 euros per room when you get to your hotel  rather than 16pp . X

littlebitofpixiedust

Suppose that does work out cheaper but you still gotta carry everything to the hotel? One way at least lol

jackieann

I figure by time train gets in at 2 and u get to hotel you can check in at 3 so at least you have your room and picked breakfast slots know the rooms ok etc.

littlebitofpixiedust

Yeah I must admit we usually check in early but I suppose it's hard work with us as my son has special needs so we have wheelchair walking frame to carry plus luggage lol I guess if it's just cases not s bad :)

haribosmum

they were booking up to 13th December when I last called :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20