Paris day trip Bateaux Mouches

Started by tubbsy, June 28, 2013, 08:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

http://www.tour-eiffel.fr/en/preparing- ... visit.html

On the day that we are going, the pre purchase tickets are sold out. So we're not sure that we will be going up as the ticket queue for on the day sales will be huge. But its always worth a look.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

julesk

Quote from: "tubbsy"http://www.tour-eiffel.fr/en/preparing- ... visit.html

On the day that we are going, the pre purchase tickets are sold out. So we're not sure that we will be going up as the ticket queue for on the day sales will be huge. But its always worth a look.

Hi Tubbsy, have you found anything in your research about queue times if you buy a ticket in advance? We went up in 2005 but did it late at night and only waited 5 mins. Yet when we took our daughter in 2012, the queue was (guessing) well over 3 hrs. Would love to take her up during her birthday trip as she loved the Eiffel Tower on her first visit there.  :D

tubbsy

Info I have found says 2-3 hours Julesk. I'm afraid.
We could organise our day yo get there at 9.30 and be first in the queue but I'm not sure we are that overly bothered .....

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

Thanks Tubbsy, thats a shame. Wish I had known that last year as we where there earlier than that. I cant speak for day light view from the Eiffle Tower but at night you really dont see much at all. The lights are pretty but didnt stay that long as it was a freezing and windy November night.

tubbsy

Steph has photos from the Eiffel in day light and it looks good, although I would prefer the dark.
I can imagine it was cold!
Steph hsa rejigged our plans and are going to try and get to the tower early to see if we can get up :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

Thats great, really hope you do manage to get up there without to much of a queue. Will diffently be looking out for your trip report to see how it goes.  :D

tubbsy

Thank-you :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia