should I visit on Saturday or Monday?

Started by minovsky, October 31, 2013, 04:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minovsky

Hi I am planning to visit DLPR for two days on either 30 Nov (Sat) + 1 Dec (Sun), or 1 Dec (Sun) + 2 Dec (Mon).

I saw that the opening hours on Monday is 3 hours shorter than that for Saturday. Does the presumably less visitors justify for the shorter opening hours or should I just come on Saturday with the crowd?

Either way, I will be here on Sunday. Also my flight arrives in the morning so I probably will only arrive at the park in early afternoon for the first day.

Thanks much in advance!!!

Aurora1

I would do Sunday and Monday. Weekends are usually busy, that way you will have Monday not so busy.

Alexz

My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

captain rocket

I agree with the others, also if you are buying your tickets ie not staying in a Disney hotel it would seem better value to have two complete days. You can use the Saturday for a bit of retail therapy in Disney Village, maybe do Buffalo Bills?

grovesie

I would choose the Sun - Mon all day long. Even though the opening times are shorter the crowd will be way less. If you are staying at a Disney hotel make use of the Extra Magic Hours :D :D  on the Monday Morning.