idea of my trip to disney

Started by sianey, April 10, 2013, 10:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sianey

me and my husband have been to disney land paris lots of time before, and my not 3 yearold been before but was only 1, so thins time it going to be diffrent. is thier any advise anybody can give me, were looking to let him walk and go with the follow dont want to be rushing around what to imjoy his explenice as well as are, we also got a 8 month old, so thier going to be a lot of me and little one wait while husband and 3year old gose on ride, can any one sugest ride we can go on together aswell, and what restrants to go to, i have 2 very fussy eater, nugget and chips and veg and fish finger manly, hee, any sugestiong were to go, want to make the most of it, going may 20th, for 5 day, any body now how busy, just need help, sorry sian :D

SwipatronSparks

rides you can all go on together can be found in fantasyland, for example you can all go on its a small world

as for allowing your 3yr old to walk, do keep in mind that  day in disneyland is very long for little feet, so make sure he isnt getting too tired and if the walking gets too much for him you can always hire a buggy in the parks.

as for restaunrants, all you can eat buffets are your best option check out http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/dinin ... ant-menus/ that will give you a prettty good idea of whats on offer in each of the restaurants. failing that most of the quick service restaurants (kind of like mcdonnalds) serve nuggets and chips, but bare in mind that this will make it very expensive as food from these restaurants isnt exactly on the cheap side, again check the afore linked website you can find menus on there

as for how busy it will be, im sorry i cant help there at all as i have never been at that time of year before
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

amanda08

Hi Sianey. We are arriving the same day as you :) Be prepared for the monday to be VERY busy because it is a public holiday, but after that it should be fine. We were there at the same time last year and it ws not too bad at all (and we got fab weather - we even got to use the outdoor pool!)
I would really advise to take a cheap pushchair for your daughter (and a bike/pushchair lock). The first time we went my son had just turned 4 and had not used a buggy in more then a year but my poor husband spent most of that trip carrying him around on his shoulders! (bear in mind it costs 9 euros per day to hire one from DLP) It also comes in very handy whilst waiting for dreams and parades etc,  - the parks are open till 10.30pm whi,st you are there - a long day for little legs!

Have a fab time and maybe we will bump into you :)
Amanda

sianey

thanks amanda, yer, may be, i go two little boy not a daughter dont worry, thou, were taking two pushchair  but one of them has a buggy bored were driving down, so we keep one in car, take one about then if he get tyed we will got and get the other one,  gutted about the monday, but were just going to have to make do, it be better then going in the england school hoilday, on the monday we wont be getting thier till about 1 so we wont be missing out to much, have u ever stayed in chyanne, were alway stayed in santa fa, but we treat are selfs and stayed in the bit better one. we been 4 time already but it going to be so diffrent with my 3 year old, im a massiedisney fan and just been thiere good for me but u want it good to, thanks for ur advise

sianey

we went september 2 year ago, in the middle will it be the same busy wise