Golden Forest Club at Sequoia Lodge, April 2013

Started by MaryBobbins, April 07, 2013, 10:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sydneymj

We have booked a Montanna room for our stay in May, has anyone been offered a upgrade to the Golden Forest Club room, if yes at what cost?

JediBUZ

We upgraded to GFC room for £130 per room.  But this is in October.
Tokyo APR\'04 (Day Trip)
Paris MAR\'09 (2nts) NewYork (Standard Room) HB Plus
Paris JUN\'10 (4nts) Newport Bay Club (Standard Room)
Paris OCT\'12 (4nts) Davy Crockett Ranch (Premier Plus Cabin)
Paris OCT\'13 (4nts) Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest Club) FB Premium

MaryBobbins

I found some photos of the club room (and a suite! We didn't stay in a suite)
//https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.367829193321732.1073741838.367770719994246&type=1

The club room looks great - I love the lighting.

gemma2806

I've struck it quite lucky. I wanted to book a GFC room when I booked in March but was told by Disney they weren't available to book for November so they booked me a standard Montana Room for 6nts/7days at a cost of £1850 for myself, partner and son. Just noticed that the offer is now 2 days and 2 nights free so a GFC lake view room in November is £1700!!! Contacted the travel agent who spoke to Disney and to a supervisor and advised that we were told we were unable to have this type of room so amazingly Disney have now reduced our holiday price by £300 and provided us with a free upgrade to a GFC lake view room and they've thrown in a Mickey breakfast at Cafe Mickey as an apology! I've never had a problem with Disney before so can only assume it was a one off sales person that made the mistake but well done Disney for making our trip even more exciting now! Can't wait to go but have to wait 6 months still!

Thaliel

I have a question concering the fastpass that goes with GFC: it is not really explained how that specific FP works, does each guest booked into GFC get one FP per day that can be used for one attraction (no matter which one, as long as it has FP available) or is it one daily FP per room?
I would really like to get a detailed explanation on that, since we have never had a FP before
<-Plz click

MaryBobbins

Hi, it's a hotel fastpass which means you get 1 ride pass per guest per day, on any attraction. We were 4 in a room so we had 4 passes per day. Each pass is dated so can only be used on that day.

HTH!

Thaliel

thanks for the clarification, this sounds very convienient
<-Plz click